This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi There
    Big fan of SGA. I have season 1,2 and 3 on DVD and watch them all the time! While I do hope that SGA has many more seasons I may have to clear out a special section in the DVD shelf just to store them! I will have to set up a budget just to get the seasons when they come out. Other shows that interest me are Reaper, Chuck, Supernatural, Heros, and Moonlight.

Comment

Originally posted by foggygirl View Post
      Hi There
      Big fan of SGA. I have season 1,2 and 3 on DVD and watch them all the time! While I do hope that SGA has many more seasons I may have to clear out a special section in the DVD shelf just to store them! I will have to set up a budget just to get the seasons when they come out. Other shows that interest me are Reaper, Chuck, Supernatural, Heros, and Moonlight.
      Welcome.

Comment

Hi, I'm Tith, almost 30 and Australian.
        I began watching SG1 as it aired here ohh so many years ago, but with moving out west in my early 20's I stopped watching.
        I have recently gotten back into SG1, adn have all 10 seasons on DVD.
        Now my one true TV love is (well besides Supernatural) SGA. Mainly Sheppard and Lorne

<---- My Happy Place

(/) + (/) + (/)=

banner by valeria_sg_1 via lj

Comment

Originally posted by Tith View Post
          Hi, I'm Tith, almost 30 and Australian.
          I began watching SG1 as it aired here ohh so many years ago, but with moving out west in my early 20's I stopped watching.
          I have recently gotten back into SG1, adn have all 10 seasons on DVD.
          Now my one true TV love is (well besides Supernatural) SGA. Mainly Sheppard and Lorne
          Welcome!!! And love the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
            So hullo folks, and remember...always carry a banana with you...bananas are good
            (points to whomever gets the reference)
            Would it be Dr Who Season 1 episode 'The Doctor Dances? lots of talk about bananas being good in that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              Would it be Dr Who Season 1 episode 'The Doctor Dances? lots of talk about bananas being good in that one!

That's correct

Jack was talking about where he got his gun from, and how the factory
              is now a banana grove

But going into fanwank mode how is it that an alien planet can have bananas. or do they
              grow on planets other then Earth
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Hello everybody i'm the new guy here >< another fan found gateworld ^^
                Well i'm a male 20 years old single =) really into GF as you can see well i see you all on the board

I said no. And you can't access it without my password

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                  Well i'm a male 20 years old single =) really into GF as you can see well i see you all on the board
                  Hello and welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Brenda but I go by Bren, or Prudence, my nickname (from the Beatles song)

It is great to meet everyone

I am a fairly new Stargate fan, as I only just started watching both SG-1 and Atlantis about 7 or 8 months ago. So I am still catching up on episodes, and saving like mad to get the wonderful SG-1 boxed set that just came out.

My fave characters are Rodney, Daniel, and Jack.

I look forward to chatting with all of you about these great shows, and anything else too.

Comment

OMG so many new members..

Hi everyone and welcome from me too..

Don't mind me I'm a big flirt
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                          OMG so many new members..

Hi everyone and welcome from me too..

Don't mind me I'm a big flirt

well good thing you are .... cause i most certainly am not *batting eyelashes innocently smilie*

*snicker*

welcome to all the newcomers!! this is a great place to play!! have fun!!

teehee!!

oh and if you love music, come and join us in the song tourney (see link in my siggy) ... we are just getting ready to start a new round for songs from the late 80's!!! so come and play, vote and join in the banter ~~~ there is lots of banter!!!

and CLE!!!! love the name btw!!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!
                          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Hello everyone from sunny Scotland, home of the Beckett clan!

I've been watching SG1 since it first aired here about eight years ago, and I've recently also got into Atlantis.

Unfortunately I can't watch them on TV anymore, as Sky and Virgin had a fall out about rights so I no longer get Sky One. This is the very crisis for which the internet was invented.

I'm into soccer and rugby, but also have a soft spot for the Chicago Cubs. In my spare time I play soccer management games, write and play guitar.

Look forward to meeting you all.
                            Stargate's number 1 Scottish fan!

Comment

Welcome musicman, to gw have fun with reading and posting ofcourse ^^

I said no. And you can't access it without my password

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                                Hello and welcome.
                                Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                                Hello and welcome
                                Copier!!!

Originally posted by whatsername34 View Post
                                Hi everyone! I'm Brenda but I go by Bren, or Prudence, my nickname (from the Beatles song)

It is great to meet everyone

I am a fairly new Stargate fan, as I only just started watching both SG-1 and Atlantis about 7 or 8 months ago. So I am still catching up on episodes, and saving like mad to get the wonderful SG-1 boxed set that just came out.

My fave characters are Rodney, Daniel, and Jack.

I look forward to chatting with all of you about these great shows, and anything else too.
                                Welcome!!! Have a great time!!!

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                                Hello everyone from sunny Scotland, home of the Beckett clan!

I've been watching SG1 since it first aired here about eight years ago, and I've recently also got into Atlantis.

Unfortunately I can't watch them on TV anymore, as Sky and Virgin had a fall out about rights so I no longer get Sky One. This is the very crisis for which the internet was invented.

I'm into soccer and rugby, but also have a soft spot for the Chicago Cubs. In my spare time I play soccer management games, write and play guitar.

Look forward to meeting you all.
                                Welcome!!! And Hello!!! Have fun!!!

Welcome musicman, to gw have fun with reading and posting ofcourse ^^
                                Love your new sig!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X