This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Julez and Gatekid!

You're already in the community Gatekid! There's no going back now!

Have fun posting
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hi all, I'm Seb, I just register and am not a big poster due to lack of time to wander around, I TRY TO CHANGE ! I'm a big fan of SG-1 and in Jack's sense of humour in particular, not that I watch the show only for this, but I must admit that to me, without him, it wouldn't be the same.. Otherwise, I'm based in Switzerland and work in an office.. that's about it, see you around ! Sebastien
      Don't run with scissors !?

Comment

Hey Seb(astien). Welcome to the Forum!
        Rocky

Comment

Hi I just found this site and think its cool,My name's Deb and I love Stargate SG1 and watch it all the time its on.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum CaitlinAmber87. Hope to see you posting around.
            Rocky

Comment

Welcome, CaitlinAmber87. Step into our gate...

In addition to the all new Frequent Gater Program, the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency is now launching the FreeWay Express Travel program. Note: This program requires a PuddleJumper Rental. This new program makes the PuddleJumper easier to use. What the FreeWay Express Program is all about:

-We will program all major tourist destinations (or destinations that you would like to go to) into the PuddleJumper's navigation system.
              -We will also program the Stargate Addresses of three surrounding Stargates that are closest to your destination.
              -We also program the locations of the nearest TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency branch office(s) so you can decide where to return the PuddleJumper. (Remember, there is a nominal drop-off fee if you don't return the PuddleJumper to the branch office where you rented it from).
              -At the push of a button, you can travel through the Stargate to any pre-programmed destination in the PuddleJumper's navigation system.
              -The Puddlejumper will automatically pilot itself to and from each pre-programmed destination. (Look, mom, no hands on the wheel! )
              -You may control the PuddleJumper manually at any time by simply taking the controls. You can also resume Automatic piloting by activating the appropriate control mode.
              -All you need to do is hop into the PuddleJumper, choose a destination, and away you go! All automatically!

Enjoy your time here at GateWorld.

Comment

Greetings Y'all!

I'm currently a Middle School Band Director. Started watching Stargate 4 years ago when I finally settled down after 9 years of traveling on the road playing with music groups. I own Seasons 1 - 7 on DVD and have turned a number of my students onto SciFi and Stargate.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Welcome tsaxlady. Corrupting young minds is a good idea. I like it.

(BTW, I'm only 16, I have a young mind too )
                  Rocky

Comment

Welcome tsaxlady. Step into our gate...

Travelling with the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency is easy and simple. With our "Gate-Anytime Guarantee" (Not to be confused with the "Gate-Anytime Perk" of the Frequent Gater Program). The "Gate-Anytime Guarantee" means that we are committed to ensuring that our Stargate is functionally sound, and works properly so you can gate out at the time of your reservation. If, for some reason, the Stargate is inoperable at the time of your departure, we will reschedule a new departure time free of charge. If you've rented a PuddleJumper, we will also reschedule the rental, free of charge.

We are committed to making your travel experience one-of-a-kind. The "Gate-Anytime-Guarantee" helps us achieve that promise. Thank you for travelling with the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency.

Have fun here at GateWorld. Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Hey I just wanted to say hi and Im back. You may not remember me, well those who were at SG6 from here may. Im Kitty, the one who had the baby. I now have a little free time as Im am almost used to being a mum now. I had a little girl called Isabel and she is now 9 months old. So you can see how long I havent been online for.

Me and my boyfriend (who looks like spike off of buffy) are both going to sg 10 this year........ woo hoo and hope to see some familiar faces.

If you vaguely recocognise me then pls drop me a message

Kitty

xxxx

ps I hope this was the right place to put this message lol
                      "Though a candle burns in my house theres nobody home" Jack O'Neill. Abyss

"Trust me, O'Neill" Teal'c
                      "What if im not O'Neill?" Jack O'Neill
                      "Then I was not talking to you!" Teal'c, The First Ones

Comment

Welcome, ktthekitty. Step into our gate...

If you are a repeat traveller with the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency, please be sure to show your Traveller Card, to expedite services. Your Traveller Card also gives you access to many discounts and services here at the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency. Take full advantage of your Traveller Card.

Have fun here at Gateworld.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum ktthekitty. You did post in the right place. Have fun.
                          Rocky

Comment

Welcome to the forum ktthekitty, tsaxlady, CaitlinAmber87, and Sebastien.

Wow! That's a lot of people... Have fun posting everyone!

Comment

Hi my name is robbie,and i just recently started watching stargateG-1 and Atlantis,but i got hooked pretty quickly on it too
                              http://stargate2.proboards18.com/index.cgi

Comment

Welcome Robbie!

Stargate tends to be a bit addicting...

Have fun posting!

Comment

Working...
                                X