This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! :-)

[typical board-reply on] I haven't read your entire post, it seems a little long and the technobabble too much but I'll reply anyway...[typical board-reply off - lots of snickering]

I am allowed to bringt coffee and muffins, right? 'Cause that's all I really need... and an Anthropuppy on my desk... And a check up wit the board rules, I suppose. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome and Greetings,
    Mel
    Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Daniel
      *lol* Yeah I quite like my entertainment, especially science-fiction Thanks for the welcome.
      Totally welcome. I'm new too, and so many people said hi to me I felt I needed to say hi to everyone too. How do you keep track of all those films???

Shéyna (Psychoveg)
      Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mel
        Hey! :-)

[typical board-reply on] I haven't read your entire post, it seems a little long and the technobabble too much but I'll reply anyway...[typical board-reply off - lots of snickering]

I am allowed to bringt coffee and muffins, right? 'Cause that's all I really need... and an Anthropuppy on my desk... And a check up wit the board rules, I suppose. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome and Greetings,
        Mel
        Welcome Mel-who-didn't-bother-to-warn-me-that-she-was-going-to-come-to-Gateworld-but-hey-who-am-I-to-complain....

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Hey Mel and Tauri!

I loved Dark Angel too. I was sad when it was cancelled

Welcome and have fun posting!
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Well, I've been lurking about for a while. This the 10th reply I have posted here at GateWorld.

I have been a fan of Richard Dean Anderson since his early days, back on General Hospital. Loved him as MacGyver!

Needless to say, I probably would never have watched Stargate in the first
            place if it weren't for RDA! Thankfully, I gave it a shot and I love Michael
            Shanks, Amanda Tapping and Christopher Judge, too. What a great ensemble!
            (As for current and ongoing changes, I will leave those comments for other
            threads.)

I love Stargate SG-1, and I am enjoying reading all the various threads here
            in GateWorld.

Comment

As many, I've actually been lurking for quite some time, and I just decided today that I'd join your little (well, maybe not so little) community.

Hmm, about myself....my name is Sarah. I'm a photography student. I've been a fan of sci-fi, oh since I was born, pretty much; grew up watching Star Trek: TNG, Star Wars was common place, and that one could be beneath, conquest, battle and escape from the Planet of the Apes. I actually didn't get into SG:1 until last year. I had been a fan of the movie for some years now, after seeing it on TV ages ago, and I had known about SG:1, but for some reason I just never got around to watch it. I was just uninterested for some reason. My mom, who I thank for my introduction to many a sci-fi show, was watching it, and I starting watching it after I saw the lowdown with Atlantis (maybe it had something to do with those hilarious commercials....). Ever since I've been hooked, needles to say....

Maybe I should also say, I love commas and "...." and use them often.

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
              "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
              The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
              "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
              Only I will remain."

Comment

Welcome to the Forum zahncrelnik and QueenKale. Have fun.
                Rocky

Comment

Welcome QueenKale and zahncrelnik!

Have fun posting!!

BTW: I LOVE your siggie QueenKale. Fear is the mind-killer!
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Welcome zahncrelnik and QueenKale. Step into our gate...

At the SGC, pressing any large Red Button usually does something really bad.

Have fun here (now that you have made yourselves known) at the Forum.

Comment

Another newbie here. Been with Stargate for 4 yrs now have and Seasons 1-7 on DVD plus the Director's Cut of the movie.

My husband and I are US Coast Guard (yes we're military) - he's active duty and I'm a veteran now going to college. I've been a Sci Fi buff since I learned how to read!

Luckily, the USCG is moving us again to NYC this summer, so I'll be there for CreationCon in August - my first con ever. Looking forward to it as long as I survive my first Mardi Gras here in New Orleans!

Site looks great! Thanks!
                      "It's a blast door"

Comment

Hey Julez. I've read some of your posts, and they're good. Glad you're enjoying the Forum.
                        Rocky

Comment

Hello all!

i'm hoping to get involved in this community.
                          Well let's see a little about me:
                          My name is Derek, I Live in Michigan, High-school student
                          I play the Trumpet, Saxaphone, Percussion and tuba.
                          I'm a law enforcement explorer, and of course, a BIG
                          stargate fan!
                          Kree Jaffa!

Comment

Welcome, Julez and Gatekid. Step into our gate...

The TechnoWraith Stargate Travel agency is now offering a new Frequent Gater program. The more you gate with us, the more perks you earn. Earn "gate-chevrons" every time you travel with us. Accumulate enough chevrons and you can select various perks from accommodations, service upgrades, or even VIP gate access which gets you top-notch treatment and "Gate-Anytime" travel privileges - no reservation required. Just show up and we will dial your destination right then and there! (Some restrictions may apply. There's fine print that nobody bothers to read, but we won't bother with it now).

Have fun here at Gateworld and enjoy the Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              (Some restrictions may apply. There's fine print that nobody bothers to read, but we won't bother with it now).
                              When i read that i started laughing because my little brother just asked me about an hour ago: "on those commercials, how do they think you can read the little words at the bottom, they go so fast!" i started laughing then explained it to him
                              Kree Jaffa!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Gatekid. Have fun.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X