Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i'm quite new on the site, couldn't find the introduction thread at first.=p

I'm a big stargate fan.
    sigpic

Signature picture made by: Marcy

Comment

Oh i just noticed this,i've already posted on threads......Anywho,to tell you a little bit about myself,well my names Linda,34 years old and i'm from Scotland......cold,wet,windy Scotland.

I've loved Stargate from the very beginning,and i mean right back from when the original movie was out,love SG-1 And Atlantis

My very fave genre is Sci-fi,i've been a sci-fi fan for as long as i can remember,dunno how i became a fan seeing as my parents or brother didn't like sci-fi.Just one of ifes mysteries i guess,i just love sci-fi and yes i do mean LOVE,heh,obsessed much.

I also love X-files,Heroes,Startrek DS9 & Voyager & Enterprise,Farscape,Darkangel and a number of other sci-fi shows,can't think of them of the top of my head,not got a very good memory

I'm a huge fan of ships,my faves are Jack/Sam & John/Teyla
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah me too. i only just noticed this thread.
        anyway. my names Jessica. my friends call me Jess. but mostly they call me Jay. i'm 15 and i'm an Aussie. born and bred.
        i got into Stargate when i was about 8. we used to watch it when it was on at a decent time on Seven (there are goualds, i reckon. they keep putting Stagate on at 11 pm at night). but i only really actually fully got into it again a few years ago.
        my best friend also loves Stargate, but not as much as me. i recently introduced her to this site. and she started up the What's Hot, What's Not thread.
        i'm not as obbessed about Atlantis as SG-1, but am still a major fan.
        i joinbed this site like, last year or something, but completely forgot about it, until around the time of my birthday

Bow Down To My Army Of Evil Wraith

Comment

Hello! I am ScottishCandy or Ali. Ya I didn't know this place was here before I posted. I hope that's ok. Oh well. Ya I was inroduced to SGA before SG1 but I like SG1 alright. I am a huge Carson fan and love Atlantis in general. I think Atlantis is probably one of the best shows ever. I enjoy conversation and long strolls on the beach and talking with Scottish Doctors about how funny McKay can get when he is angry. Te he! Anyway!

Oh did I mention I love Carson Beckett!?!

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
          =<3

Comment

YAY,another Scot here....ullo...in case you didnae already know i'm Scottish too!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm only part Scottish. I know people who are though.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
              =<3

Comment

Welcome new primtahs
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

yay! I found this forum completely by accident, but Im glad I did
                  I have found fello Stargate fans

Comment

Hey guys, I've veen coming to gateworld for over a year I forgot my password and had to make a new name and password. I have not been on in a long time, I wasn't really active but I will be now and Atlantis is the best.
                    Join my forum if you lucky you could be a mod Free World Forums

Comment

Just wanted to drop by and say hello!

My boyfriend got me very intersted in Stargate and now, here I am.

We'll be at Dragoncon for anyone who might be there and wants to stop and say hello.

Comment

Hi!

I am Vala MalDoran-Jackson. I like SG-1 since very small and watch SG-A. My favorite shipp: D/V and my favorite caracthers: Vala, Daniel, Sam, McKay, Weir...
                        I am French so I am sorry if my english is bad. I would try to better do my.

Bye!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello guys can't wait for new episodes of Atlantis right. No one else seems to say hi so hi.
                          Join my forum if you lucky you could be a mod Free World Forums

Comment

Hello everybody !

Well.. I subcribed here and I received an e-mail ask me to introduce myself...
                            It was always hard to (for ?) me to make that in my native langage... but in english... ow! However, I can try but pleeeeeeeease, forgive me all my mistakes.

So, I'm a 22 years-old frenchgirl who live in Nice (And no, the inhabitants were not kindly.... sorry for bad joke) a town in the south of France (near Monaco or Italia if you want know where is it).
                            I'm a not very serious but happy student in a Journalism School.

Voila If you have any questions..... ask, I'll answer if I understand.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself

Comment

Hello everyone! Xelothen directed me to this forum! *teehee* I love Stargate (both SG-1 and Atlantis) and the mythology behind the two shows. I'm still trying to work my way through both series, but from what I've seen so far, it's an awesome concept, and I'm HOOKED. I'm a bit of a physics nerd so I love hearing Carter and McKay talk about Astrophysics. *nerd*

A little bit more about ME: I'm currently in my second year at college majoring in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Software Development), minoring in Mathematics and Asia/Pacific Studies (Japanese). In my spare time, I like to read physics books and play video games.

Yay Stargate!
                                "You're right. If only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?" - Dr. Rodney McKay
                                YouTube Channel || Tumblr || Twitter

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X