This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ok ok fine....... in an sg newbie
    cool.... i can deal with that.... i deal with php and sql and do all kinds of stuff...... i am a tech simple...

work for the second in line i.t. company... guess who??!!!!!

....any way /////forwrd slash

i have been on catch up with stargate

and i have loved it all.... its foooooookin good

then "200" happened >>>>>>> it hurts
    i was so happy with the story.... now

it there any point in buying more???????

please help cause i dont know if its worth it!!!!!

any one tell me please why?????????????????
    Last edited by gate surfer; 13 July 2007, 03:08 PM.

Comment

hey everyone

im new to this forum and i just wanted to introduce myself to all of yous...

i am a huge fan of stargate. my favourite character is ummm well i dont have one i like the whole of sg1 (jack,sam,daneil,tealc) then i like hammond, dr.fraiser,vala and bratac.

i have the whole serise of stargate sg1 (1-9) and i have the movie.

cya

mak lo onak

P.S mak lo onak is goa'uld for oh my god

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld!!

There is a special Introduction Thread for new members such as yourself. Do pop over there and have a look around.

Comment

I'm new here and I see no place to actually say hello! I also see I can't get my custom avatar up until I post 2000 times! That just sucks! Also, I can't see my signature banner!
          Last edited by Sailornova; 16 July 2007, 05:12 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

thats cos NOOBS ain't welcome round these here parts.................

kidding, hello and welcome

and yes the avatar thing does suck
            sigpic
            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
            -Liberty Prime

Comment

There is a noob welcome thread in the off topic section at the very bottom. There is a search function at the top if you cant find it. Oh and Welcome to Gateworld

Comment

Here's the thread you're looking for:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=359

Comment

Hello, I registered a long time ago but this is my first post! My name is Allison. I'll be 19 in a couple months. I've been watching Stargate since 1997 because that is what my parents watched on Fridays. I really got into it as I got a little older. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Pandora's Box

Comment

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the forum. I have for quite some time now.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hey everyone! I just joined. I love this site. Anyway... My name is Breanna. I live in Oregon. My favorite SGA character is Rodney McKay. I support the ship McWeir (McKay/Weir). I also am reading the books. I also like Harry Potter. I love animals. I love swimming, biking, hanging with friends and family, almost any out door thing, writing poetry, and others. So hi everyone. I'm glad I could join!
                      sigpic
                      I absolutely love the self centered arrogant insulting brilliant genius geek. And we all know who that is... Rodney McKay! I love Rodney McKay and David Hewlett! If David Hewlett didn't play Rodney then Rodney would be boring! And I can guarantee that too. Do you want to know what I love? Rodney McKay, Rodney McKay, Rodney McKay, and Rodney McKay! Oh and did I mention... Rodney McKay! LOL! I bet your tired of that name already.

Comment

Whoops, been around a little while but only just found this thread *g* I love this site so far, I've been a Stargate fan for at least seven years and a sci fi and fantasy fan for life...I blame my parents.

I finished university a year ago and am currently busy Not-Having-A-Real-Job, which is immense fun.

So hello all, nice ta meet ya.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Welcome ! I am new here myself Lol
                          To be snarky is to be awesome

Comment

hey there,
                            i just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tugrul and im from Berlin, Germany, Europe, Earth. I started to watch Stargate SG-1 this year in April and im now and Season 5 at the Episode The End of the World. I dont have a favorite Character, everyone at SG1 is greatç but i think i prefer Daniel and Jack O Neill (with two L ) Well I have still 5 Season left to see good for me . My favorite Episode untill know is 2010 and the episode were Teal'c and O'neill have always the same day.... well its my favorite Show...after LOST. The Truth ?s ? dont l?ke Sc?-F? Shows...but Stargate is the only show that i loved. Thx for that.
                            sigpic

Comment

hey im aaron, im new to the entire stargate universe (except the movie) and my friend mckaychick is finally getting me into the universe (i should have joined long ago i think)
                              sigpic

Comment

Cead Mile Failte (A thousand welcomes)A little irish for you there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X