Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only started watching stargate at the end of last year and i am so addicted i have watched all the episodes more then twice. i only had to watch one episode and i was hooked
    all of my family and friends think i am mad and they are most proberbly right
    i also wish i could go back and watch them for the first time.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome brother . One tip this site will be absolutley covered in spoilers for you, so beware

Comment

Me too! And I just saw the Stargate movie for the first time last week. Tells you how far behind I am.

Comment

13 years lol, as i said just watch out for spoilers man

Comment

hello all!
            I have just joined these forums even though i have been a Stargate fan from practically day one.i have been on gateworld before just never on here.......strange huh?
            anyway....my name is Sarah and i come from southampton.have been a sci-fi fan for ages! stargate/atlantis/doctor who and now of course sanctuary.
            i frequent the forums of the sanctuary and tv.com sites on a regular basis so some of you might already know me

there looks to be alot of reading i need to catch up on before launching myself into the forums so if you don't see me for a while it might mean i need a search party! lol

so.........hello everyone!
            sigpic

"Are you incapable of restraining yourself,or do you take pride in being an insufferable KNOW-IT-ALL?"

Comment

Running in to say HI!

Big fan of both shows...with SGA being my fav out of the two. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Comment

~*~Welcome~*~
                to all the newbies! I hope you'll have much fun here on Gateworld!

Any questions about the forum? You can find help here:

A must-read:
                Gateworld FAQ

Helpful threads for nearly all questions or problems:
                Handy Forum tutorial
                X-treme guide to Gateworld
                How to get a good reputation
                Rep points, the universe and everything
                Things to think about when starting a thread
                Sig Rules clarification
                Members helping members
                Error message when creating a thread

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Well hi everyone! Just trying to find my way around here... and I must say, I've spent a while just looking at all the smilies - they're pretty good!

About me, I'm Camilla and I live in the UK. I've only recently got into Stargate (within the last year) but I'm absolutely hooked! I've been watching the episodes in chronological order since my dad bought the set and I'm up to season 7 so far.

Yeah so *waves* hi !

Comment

Welcome all.
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

welcome all new comers to one of the best places on the web!
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Welcome to newcomers young and old now bow before your god.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys and gals

I'e been into stargate for a few years now and decided to join the community. I have to admit I have been reading these boards for 6 months now and have decided to speak up!
                          I have already been chatting with the shep whumpers and thunkers. Who made me feel very welcome indeed! (sorry could not resist).

Speak to ya all soon
                          Em

Comment

Hello everyone im new here. My name is Crystal im 22 years old.
                            I've been a fan of Stargate SG1 since it started in 1997 and now a fan of Atlantis.
                            I'm sorry, medicine is about as much of a science as... oh, I don't know, voodoo?

www.myspace.com/crystalandzoe

Comment

Ah, nice topic and thanks!
                              I'm loving this place already!!!
                              (Though I get a little lost most of the time)
                              LMAO D
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi guys just joined the forums today and just wanted to say hello
                                <a href="http://www.findit-free.com/">Freebies Free Giftcards</a>

Comment

Working...
                                X