This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

My name is Fahmi. I'm from Singapore. I'm from a group of scifi fans who like to watch many scifi shows. We are Singapore Trekkies. This is our local website. www.startrek.com.sg . Besides being a star trek fan, I watch SG1, Andromeda and many other scifi shows. I hope to know more about you guys.

Comment

hi guys... I am from Ireland as you can see from my nickname! Decided to bite the bullet, and finally join the forum... have used the website for the latest news in stargate!!

Love both series!!! Sad that Sg-1 is over, but i suppose i m contented with the dvd movies... can't wait for the new Atlantis series... really wanna know what happens to the city!!

Hope to get to know u guys

Toodles for now
      xx
      Last edited by irishtazbabe; 20 May 2007, 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Welcome guys espically the newest irish edition our numbers grow and soon I ......I eh mean we will rule the universe (lol)
        sigpic

Comment

Hi!!

My name's Cayetana but u can call me TITINA I'm from Spain and I'd like so much to have many friends, who love stargate like me, of all the world.

I apologize if I don't write correctly but I'm still learning English

Kisses

Comment

It's ok. nobody's prefect.

Comment

Originally posted by ººTiTiNaºº View Post
              Hi!!

My name's Cayetana but u can call me TITINA I'm from Spain and I'd like so much to have many friends, who love stargate like me, of all the world.

I apologize if I don't write correctly but I'm still learning English

Kisses
              I will put it this way its better than my spanish anywho welcome.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                Just to say a welcome to all
                I'm new here and just thought I would pop in and say Hey!

Last edited by Snowy; 26 May 2007, 04:23 PM.

Comment

A hearty welcome to you all! Have fun!

Comment

Howdy, my name on this site is Gate_Hawk, on my site it is Hawk, but that was already taken here. Anyways, I love stargate, its awesome, thats why I made my own site to tribute it, I'll try and post as often on this site as I can, but my site takes up most of my time. I'm gonna post the link if anyone here wants to have a look at it, I know the Mods probably dont want me to advertise on this site but I will anyways, Ban me, thats the worst you can do. But anyone is welcome.

-Gate_Hawk
                    [URL=http://www.sg1gateway.xpt.net/]

Comment

hi new people

pm me if you need help
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Thanks for letting me play on these cool boards ... I fell for Stargate a few years ago when my husband and I were going through a home improvement phase, we used to spread out on the floor on Friday nights during the marathon and fold clothes or file papers or put pictures in albums, it was a great combo and of course we got sucked in! The bad part is that now all of the eps kinda run together for me a bit, but I still love 'em.

Comment

Hi there!
                          I used to be an active member on the MGM boards, but after a long absence I returned and...*poof* - It was gone! So, I've joined the gateworld forum, in the hopes that I'll encounter some people I used to know there.
                          I am a proud Sheppard fangirl, and Shweir shipper. Not much else to say, except...

OMG THEY KILLED CARSON!

Comment

Welcome to all of the newbies! Have fun!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I've got to say this is fantastic. I have so much reading to do and I've got so many questions that I'll find answers for probably.

A little bit about me, I'm typical euro trash and I've looked at stargate since the beginning. I've started buying the dvd's a while ago and I'm filling up the empty slots now. My favourite season is season 7 because it has the most elite ending I've ever seen. I also like SA first two seasons.

I haven't seen season 10 SG-1 and season 3 SA because they're not out on dvd here yet and season 10 is currently on tv, but I didn't get to watch it from the beginning so I won't bother jumping in in the middle.

So wish me luck everyone as I am starting to embark on this new 'adventure' of reading this forum.

I will conclude with the smiley of one of my favo characters: Dr. Zelenka aaah this is great
                              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Hi. My name's Jamie. I'm a long-time Sci-Fi fan (Star Trek & Star Wars) but I'm a very new Stargate fan. I've just seen my first episode, SG-1's "Upgrades". It seems like a very interesting show & I'm eager to see more.

Comment

Working...
                                X