This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad Boy
    I didn't realize this topic was here. I found it alittle odd that there was no Introduction page or something like that. I do have one question though and I need a direct answer: About writing a fan fic. I know I'm new here and I should read up on the rules but I have to ask.

When you start a new fic, do you post it right there cause I have read the links for stories but found none. I don't onw a website like most of you do beacuse well, money's alittle tight right now.

I just had to ask. I was curious.

Anyway, I hope that I get to liking this website, cause I'm a fan not a die- hard fan but just a ordinary fan.
    We archive fan fiction on the main website - www.gateworld.net

you'll also find a lot of tips and people willing to help in the fan fiction folder of the the forum.

And welcome to the forum!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Argent! Welcome to the Forum!!
      Rocky

Comment

hello folks

( http://www.scificore.com/ )

Comment

Originally posted by Foreigner
          hello folks
          Welcome Foreigner. Hope you have fun here in Gateworld.
          sigpic

Comment

hello folks
            Welcome to the Forum! Love your sig. Have fun!

Rocket4477
            Rocky

Comment

hello folks
              Hello Foreigner,

Have fun posting!

-Buggy542
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hi, everyone! I'm Mary. It's great to be here among my fellow SG obsesse...fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatshername
                  Hi, everyone! I'm Mary. It's great to be here among my fellow SG obsesse...fans.
                  Hi Mary. Welcome to Gateworld. I hope you have as much fun here as I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL...yes we are obsessed..its ok, you can say it!! Glad you came to hang with us! I hope you have fun!!
                    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Hey Mary!! Welcome to the Forum!
                      Rocky

Comment

Squee. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hello Mary!

Hope you have fun here at GateWorld!

Its OK to be obsessed, I know I am

Comment

Hey, there's an introduction thread, who knew!

I've been posting here for a while and just cannot seem to stay away from the place - GateWorld is just about as addictive as SG1 and SGA themselves.

Anyway I'm Emily, 19 years old, from Sheffield UK. I've been a fan of Stargate since the movie, although IMO it can't compare to the series. Also a major fan of Atlantis, it's fantastic. Even though I've been a fan of Stargate for a long time it's Atlantis that's brought me out of hiding and onto the forum. Thank god!

Comment

Originally posted by Elita
                              Hey, there's an introduction thread, who knew!

I've been posting here for a while and just cannot seem to stay away from the place - GateWorld is just about as addictive as SG1 and SGA themselves.

Anyway I'm Emily, 19 years old, from Sheffield UK. I've been a fan of Stargate since the movie, although IMO it can't compare to the series. Also a major fan of Atlantis, it's fantastic. Even though I've been a fan of Stargate for a long time it's Atlantis that's brought me out of hiding and onto the forum. Thank god!
                              Hello Emily, Welcome to GateWorld!

Buggy542

Comment

Hey everybody!
                                I am a new member here and I've only been to a few places on this site before I get lost and have to close the browser! lol... It's really big! ... I am a relitively new fan of Stargate SG-1 so I can't really say which episode or character is my favourite... What does thunk mean... HOT? oh well... Talk to you later!
                                - Mir
                                ~Sci-Fi is life!!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X