• Show
Clear All

tokra^ agent hiii!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
      tokra^ agent hiii!
      OMG! Susanne? Is that you from the other one? OMG! Hi there Sweetie! (big hugs) it is great to see you here! How you been?
      Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

greetings
        welcome to the forum
        On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'ra^Agent
          Hello Everyone.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tok'ra^Agent. It is indeed a honor and a pleasure to be here among you all. My love for the show started 10 years ago. Been a "Gater" ever since. This forum was highly recommended by a few people. So, I thought I would join you all. It is my hope to meet many fans of this wonderful show, and discuss everything and anything that tickles our fancy. I am a bit of a jokester at times. But it is NEVER my intention to offend or hurt anyones feelings at any time. So, be rest assured, if I make a joke, it's just all in fun. I sincerely look forward to getting to know everyone I can here. May God Bless you and your families, and I hope SG-1 goes on making our lives happier.

Tok'ra^Agent.
          Hello Tokra! Welcome to the nut house. lol

Comment

OMG! Susanne? Is that you from the other one? OMG! Hi there Sweetie! (big hugs) it is great to see you here! How you been?
            (big hugs back) i've been doing great! its awesome here! i heard! aw hun you ok? gs is an a$$hat i swear shes getting too big.
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

(big hugs back) i've been doing great! its awesome here! i heard! aw hun you ok? gs is an a$$hat i swear shes getting too big.
              Oh, I'm doing ok sweetie. Thank you for asking. Yeah, I'll be fine. Was a disagreement over religious differences. She believed she was God, and I disagreed... So, I got whacked. lol. No biggie. Probably for the best. After you guy's left the board wasn't worth a damn anyway in my opinion. So, Oh well. Better here anyway. The only problem I have here is my browser locks up every so often. Have to reboot my computer to fix it. I heard about you as well. So very sorry hun... I heard a few people got banned on that deal and the co-alition thread and all... GS is getting to big in attitude. I agree...
              Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                Hello Tokra! Welcome to the nut house. lol
                Thanks. With all the other nuts floating around here that I know, I'll fit in just fine. lol

Comment

Oh, I'm doing ok sweetie. Thank you for asking. Yeah, I'll be fine. Was a disagreement over religious differences. She believed she was God, and I disagreed... So, I got whacked. lol. No biggie. Probably for the best. After you guy's left the board wasn't worth a damn anyway in my opinion. So, Oh well. Better here anyway. The only problem I have here is my browser locks up every so often. Have to reboot my computer to fix it. I heard about you as well. So very sorry hun... I heard a few people got banned on that deal and the co-alition thread and all... GS is getting to big in attitude. I agree...
                  meh i honestly think i deserved it i had an attutude problem when i wrote that in the boondocks thread no less! oh well i can be my madcap self here! and i was just going over the system lords thread and got to the bit where we took the micky! "i got your bone right here hathor!" lol i cried laughing at that for ten whoole minutes!!!
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hi tokra agent you seem lovely, are you from sony by any chance?
                    welcome everyone who's new

Comment

he is! have you seen the system lords thread on sony?! hehehe t^a dansher and me started making fun of hathor.....my favourite quote has to be " i got your bone right here hathor!" pmsl!!!!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

he is! have you seen the system lords thread on sony?! hehehe t^a dansher and me started making fun of hathor.....my favourite quote has to be " i got your bone right here hathor!" pmsl!!!!
                        Rofl! Yup, that was me alright. Yes Jesserella. That be me from Sony boards. I am no longer a member there. It's funny, but I totally forgot I said that to Hathor until you just mentioned it. I just read it and had to laugh. And thank you Jesserella for the kind and warm welcome. It's nice to be appreciated. And your great to.

Last edited by Tok'ra^Agent; 27 August 2006, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I'm Daryl Froggies brain!! *runs around maniacally*

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
                            I'm Daryl Froggies brain!! *runs around maniacally*
                            Well, Hello There to you.

Comment

Welcome noobs!!! Make yourself at home.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

~*~Welcome~*~
                                to all the newbies! I hope you'll have much fun here on Gateworld!

Any questions about the forum? You can find help here:

A must-read:
                                Gateworld FAQ

Helpful threads for nearly all questions or problems:
                                Handy Forum tutorial
                                X-treme guide to Gateworld
                                How to get a good reputation
                                Rep points, the universe and everything
                                Things to think about when starting a thread
                                Sig Rules clarification
                                Members helping members
                                Error message when creating a thread

And since we have new eps at the moment here's an important link to a mod post:
                                Be careful with spoilers!

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X