Clear All

Welcome to all the new members!! *waves*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

welcome all new members
      On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

Hello people!

I'm ISeeAlienPeople...but I guess that's a bit long... you can call me IS, or whatever, I don't mind what so long as it's polite and I know you're talking to me.

When did I get into Stargate? Oooh ages ago, way back in the first serise of SG-1 somewhere I think. I'm not the best fan in the world, I can't summon up minor details at the drop of a hat, or anything. But I love SG-1! ( only just heard the news. ) And I think Atlantis is good too.

Soo ya, that's me. *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by ISeeAlienPeople
          Hello people!

I'm ISeeAlienPeople...but I guess that's a bit long... you can call me IS, or whatever, I don't mind what so long as it's polite and I know you're talking to me.

When did I get into Stargate? Oooh ages ago, way back in the first serise of SG-1 somewhere I think. I'm not the best fan in the world, I can't summon up minor details at the drop of a hat, or anything. But I love SG-1! ( only just heard the news. ) And I think Atlantis is good too.

welcome hope youll like it here

Comment

Originally posted by ISeeAlienPeople
            Hello people!

welcome to the house of fun! please do not get a rodney clone angry or generally distressed thank you
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi everybody, i'm new here...call me INMB.I know that website not for so long and I speak a broken english, so excuse me for all these mistakes (I'm french).The only thing i want to add is even if my english isn't so good, it's not the case of my knowledge of Stargate(I watch it since the very beginning).
              "Nainbus, je ne crois pas que ça vous dise grand chose a vous...bah voila, je suis a l'autre bout de l'univers a la recherche du professeur nainbus vêtu d'un falzar et d'une veste kaki...un ahuri avec des cheveux qui lui tombe sur le nez, des lunettes de vues et...tchou...il éternue"

Stargate le film.

Comment

welcome to the nuthouse INMB i know you'll fit in fine
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

its honour for me
                  greetings and welcome on board

Comment

thank you for your words of welcome !
                    "Nainbus, je ne crois pas que ça vous dise grand chose a vous...bah voila, je suis a l'autre bout de l'univers a la recherche du professeur nainbus vêtu d'un falzar et d'une veste kaki...un ahuri avec des cheveux qui lui tombe sur le nez, des lunettes de vues et...tchou...il éternue"

Stargate le film.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is xSokarx and I am new to Gateworld! I have been a long time lurker but I am a first time poster! I hope i will have a lot of fun here and hope to get to know may of you!

xSokarx
                      "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

sokar no one likes a lier
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yeah sorry i don't want to get to know any of you!
                          "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

lol very funny sokar but you forgot i can alert pj1 to your location!
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by INMB
                              Hi everybody, i'm new here...call me INMB.
                              Hi INMB! Welcome to the forum!

Since you're an absolute newbie you can't know that of course, but I don't want anyone reporting you to the mods, so just as an info: The pic in your signature is too big. The forum has limits on the sig size, it's 700x200 pixel and 50kb. (Details here)

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hello Everyone.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tok'ra^Agent. It is indeed a honor and a pleasure to be here among you all. My love for the show started 10 years ago. Been a "Gater" ever since. This forum was highly recommended by a few people. So, I thought I would join you all. It is my hope to meet many fans of this wonderful show, and discuss everything and anything that tickles our fancy. I am a bit of a jokester at times. But it is NEVER my intention to offend or hurt anyones feelings at any time. So, be rest assured, if I make a joke, it's just all in fun. I sincerely look forward to getting to know everyone I can here. May God Bless you and your families, and I hope SG-1 goes on making our lives happier.

Tok'ra^Agent.
                                Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Working...
                                X