Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Just signed on to the forum and am excited to start chatting more about Stargate!
    : There's a man... He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

: D'oh! I forgot to tape The Simpsons.
    : (Gives O'Neill a weird look)
    : It's important to me.

Comment

my name is kosol ouch , i am a long time fans sg-1 and atlantis i am a newbies .
      a little bit about me , i am a writer , publisher , inventor , and meditator .
      i work as securrity , and my hobby is the above.
      i have written 4 books .
      they are " stargate ascension " , " cultivating inner force ( reading people like books) ", " kosol and koeun spherical generators ". amd " the rian maker device " . the sg-1 and atlantis series has been my inspirations to creating my books .
      is found on any online books store ,

it pay off to be a loyal fans .
      so any question about me please inform me .
      i will put a links to my books to show proof that i am who i siad i am , but is up to you to take the links away from my post it it voilate the rule .
      links: moderator can remove this if it violet the rule .

http://www.e-booktime.com/Merchant2/...tegory_Code=MP

further i was upsad when i heards that sg-1 is gone , that how i found my way here to get the latest update.
      thanks you for the welcome .

thanks in advance kosol ouch .

Comment

Welcome. Probably the best guide ever written for new members is ShadowMaat's Xtreme Guide to Gateworld (for Newbies)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320
        You'll find it very helpful in negotiating the forums and figuring out the insanity around here.
        Nola
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the welcoming and i read what you recommended is hard to fully understand but i will adapt .
          and agian thanks for the welcoming and also take alooks at my new ashgard inspired inventions is call a rain maker .
          http://magnetism.fateback.com/Experiments_2.htm

knowledge is power .
          thanks in advance .
          kosol ouch

Comment

My name is Vashti and the B is for my last name. Whoever stole my name, it better actually be yours for real, i am fond of my name. No one forgets me.

I am from the Gold Coast Australia. Yes, some sci fi fans are actually beach bums with hot tans and swimmers. We are not all pasty faced geeks.

I loved Stargate from the moment it arrived. Been watching for years. Would love to take Ba'al home and do "terrible" things to him.

VashtiB.
            I'll breathe you in....

Comment

Hello I'm new to this Forum, my name is Emily but on the web/stargate world I go by EDR.
              Some people may know me/my music vids from Kawoosh!
              Thought i would say hi, *waves*
              be nice to me or i will have to get my zat gun on u hehe
              I'm not new to Gateworld, I come here alot to see the lastest news etc and I have been making stargate music videos since around 2004, i think.
              Thought I would finally join the forum.
              message to VashtiB - really Ba'al? ermmm, ok. You would like my Calendar right now, he's on here. I miss danny tho.
              Ok I think thats all.....

if u upset Danny, it's ur funeral

Comment

Due to the bad news about SG1 we beat the record of "users that are currently online", and we also have many new users now, so:

~*~Welcome~*~
                to all the newbies! I hope you'll have much fun here on Gateworld!

Any questions about the forum? You can find help here:

A must-read:
                Gateworld FAQ

Helpful threads for nearly all questions or problems:
                Handy Forum tutorial
                X-treme guide to Gateworld
                How to get a good reputation
                Rep points, the universe and everything
                Things to think about when starting a thread
                Sig Rules clarification
                Members helping members
                Error message when creating a thread

And since we have new eps at the moment here's an important link to a mod post:
                Be careful with spoilers!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Thank You!
                    i love these smileys!

Comment

Hello everyone

I'm a student attending the university of Stirling in Scotland, studying Philosophy.

Into cult tv in a big way (the usual suspects: SG1, SGA, the works of Joss Whedon, BSG, Lost, Doctor Who). Do a lot of writing, fanfic (though I've yet to venture into the stargate universe), short stories and short movie scripts. Also an avid cinema fan and big time reader (at the moment going through a phase of King, Koontz, modern and classic sci-fi and some literary classics such as Lord Of The Flies).

I have a myspace at http://www.myspace.com/cheesepenguin at them moment it's Snakes On A Plane themed.

Okay, enough rambling, Hello!
                      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Hi I probably should have posted in this thread first but for some reason I seemed to find I was lured into the threads with the pictures of Daniel & Shep - No idea why of course!

Anyways, I'm very glad I decided to finally join this place and it's so nice to be made to feel so welcome so soon.

Big thank you!

Oh and I lurve the smilies!
                        sigpic The wonder has a name: John Sheppard!

Comment

welcome all new members........reminder do not feed theshep clones! i repeat dont feed the....NOT THE TURKEY!!!!!
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*stops feeding the shep clones*
                            you hear someone?
                            hehe lol

Comment

Hey, I'm Steph and I like stargate (guess you could have figured those two things out eh?) well, just thought I'd say hi! *waves*

Comment

welcome welcome.....please check in at desk number 4 for your im insane what of it? badge and to get allocated a nice room with padded walls
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X