Clear All

Originally posted by shop_S_mart
    Hello I am new WELCOME ME!!!!!!!
    say please
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Mikalotia
      Do we have another NBer?
      We do...but I doubt she'll be on a lot..
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

Hello I am new WELCOME ME!!!!!!!
        Welcome! Have fun!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Cool, I wish I knew someone that liked the show outside of the internet.
          ergg yes likes the show...(dont ask)
          but I do know someone my brother..but he's not a member here..it be really cool if he was though...I should try to convince him..but ya know he has a job and what not...doesnt really have the time for it
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

Oki, so, I'm new.
            Been lurking for quite a while tho, but thought it about time I said hi.
            So, uhmm..

HI!
            *waves energetically*
            Ahlindra
            "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood"
            - Oscar Wilde.

Comment

hey welcome to the forums *waves back* im surprised you havent been wraithed yet they dislike lurkers
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oh yeah, bro's friend, I have one of those to.... He's not *that* into it. Besides, he'd comeo on here, see me, and start telling all his friends that I'm a super-geek. Super-geek super-geek, it's super geeky.
                haha sounds just like this person...she went on my msn once and put in my message SGA = super geeky alliance!!...All my friends who know I watch it make fun of me...hehe but I get them back!
                -Libba Bray

Comment

oh SGA you know you like it hehehe

Comment

Hello all. My name is Marcus, and I've been a Stargate fan since Season Four. I've since watched every episode, and purchased what little merchandise is available over here.

I've been reading this forums for a long time now, though only recently at great lenght. So, let me just say that its a pleasure to be here amoungst you all, and I hope I can bring a lot to this forums.

Thankyou.

Comment

hello marcus nice to meet you im sure you'll like it here most members are happy to help and if you do dont hesitate to ask
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh SGA you know you like it hehehe

....yes...yes I love it
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

Welcome Ahlindra and Marcus117!!!

Comment

Hi. I just joined the Gateworld Fourm but have been using this wonderful site for over a year. I also post at Gamespot.

Comment

Welcome DarthMcWord!! Hope you enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthMcWord
                                Hi. I just joined the Gateworld Fourm but have been using this wonderful site for over a year. I also post at Gamespot.
                                welcome just get stuck in we dont bite..........well most of us dont
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X