Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I think I'm new, but I'm not certain. I typed in my username, and it logged in... But I can't quite remember if I've said hello yet. I must have signed up a while ago and forgotten. It was a suprise to see I'd registered, anyway.

People may recognise me... Probably not though. Shadow will. Hopefully! Anyway, I hate to post in these sort of threads, it makes me feel all soft and new again. Shudders. So I'll stop rambling before I forget where I am again .

Comment

Hey *looks at his list of names*... ...Galadriel! Why don't you stand up at the front of the class and humiliate yourself... I err mean, "Tell us about yourself"

Comment

g'day..... oh and Y2J NEEDS TO BE THE NEXT WORLD HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION!!!!
        What we do in life, echoes in eternity
        - Maximus Decimus Meridas

Comment

Stands up and looks uncomfortable.

Heh well, I'm a massive Corin fan, and thus a big fan of Jonas also. That's not to say that I don't like Daniel, who I think is probably on of my favourite current charaters on the show.

I'm not too good at this, so I'll make it brief. I came here because Shadow started a Thread on my regular forum which was an off-shoot of the Sulky Thread. Anyway, she babbled a little about how good this place was, and I thought that I should come and see for myself! (Nice place BTW)

So that's really it... There's not really that much to say!

Comment

Hello!

I am new to this site. I have been reading stuff on here for a while now. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am an avid Stargate SG-1 fan and absolutely think that Michael Shanks is a wonderful actor! I also like RDA; I watched every episode of Macyver when it was on TV.
            Loralei

Comment

After lurking for a bit I just signed up for these forums. Just wanted to say Hi. I've only become a Stargate fan in the past year so I've really been enjoying Monday evenings.

Who am I? I can often be found in various Buffy forums and at the message boards at Snopes.com
              I like cats, my DH, and the Middle Ages. I'm a librarian. That's it. Really.

Comment

Hello, all.

I'm new to this forum, but not to Stargate.

I started liking Stargate from the movie on. I've been a fan of SG-1 since the pilot aired on Showtime (was that the channel?). I've watched every episode of Atlantis so far. I've only recently really gotten into forums, thus explaining why such a long-time fan is just now joining.

Anything else you'd like to know see my profile, website, or just ask.

Troll St. Troll
                Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Albert Camus

Comment

Welcome to the Forum everybody. Hope to see you around!
                  Rocky

Comment

Hi to all new members! And Troll St Troll - yes, the show originally aired on Showtime.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello all, my name is Brendan and I've been a fan of SG-1 since it's fifth season premiere.

I never liked the show or even watched it before that and never even cared too, even though I am a Star Trek fan and a general lover of sci-fi. But I was at a friends house one night and he's into SG-1 and put the premiere on, and I think I was waiting for something to finish on his computer that I needed, so I stayed and watched it. When it was done I turned to him and said, "That was pretty good." And from then I've been an SG-1 fan. I started watching the re-runs that a local station used to air everyday at 7pm, and it caught me up. It took me awhile to actually get into the show but I love it now.

I feel SG-1 is the best sci-fi show currently on television.
                      "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Brendan! Nice to have you here!
                        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          Welcome to the Forum Brendan! Nice to have you here!
                          Thank you rocket. It's great to be here and after a little while I'll make the trip through the gate and join all of you for more discussions.
                          "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Welcome, Brendan!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

hi all

my name is David and i live in Kent (UK)

been watching stargate since it started, remember seeing the movie when it came out. at first SG1 didnt really appeal to me, it was season 5 that grabbed me, and since then i get all the box sets as they come out and have a very good understanding of the whole stargate story (apart from the ancients being millions of years old and the asgard were their allies etc!?!?! )

on another note, not sure why my lo all thread was closed.. maybe i should open up a new one just asking for gallery links heh

Comment

Hi to David from a fellow newbie!

My name is Jukka and I am an....wait, wrong forum I come from a not so little country that is the jewel of the Arctic and between Sweden and Russia. A country where the majority of the people would like nothing better than if the world would just forget the whole country. A country from where comes a people that seem to be in the every corner of the WWW.
                                And that place is called.... Finland

So hi and forgive my disturbed first post. I just watched the latest episodes of SG-1 and SGA and it's 1am. Yay for an early wake-up!!
                                "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Working...
                                X