• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

THANKS everybody! I got it now.
      "Wow. Politics really does suck everywhere you go."
      Yeah. I'm a Cameron Mitchell fan. Is that a problem?

Comment

Hello! I used to lurk, but Gateworld has peaked my interest, after I saw you guys in a magazine article
        Spoiler:
        Entertainment Weekly
        . Well, you guys made a convert out of me! From what I've seen so far, I'd say I am excited and hope to have fun in the threads!
        sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

Welcome Sukiyaki!

Comment

Hey, Sukiyaki!! Welcome to GW!
            Gone Fission
            "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Ah finally bothered to sign up here after a few years of looking through these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuraidino
                Ah finally bothered to sign up here after a few years of looking through these forums.
                Welcome!

Comment

Dear Gang:

Good afternoon from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well. As for me, I could complain...yadda, yadda, yadda.

My name is Indy and I'm from London, Ontario, Canada!! I'm a 48 year old lady who doesn't want to appear as an old stick in the mud, but I'm a great fan of the Classic Stargate (Seasons 1-8). I'll take Colonel Jack O'Neill over Cameron Mitchell any day of the week!!!

I'm a fan fiction writer who works in the slash line of writing, and it's JACK AND DANIEL ( ) all the way. There's plenty you can do with this pair as far as writing goes. If you have seen some mysterious postings around at various spots on this forum, well, that's me.

I'd like to say hello to the one who calls themselves "Indiana". I also foresee that we're gonna have a problem as far as our mutual name goes. Please PM me so we can discuss how we're going to keep people from getting confused.

In closing, thank you ever so kindly for having me here.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!

Sincerely yours always,

(Col) Indy.
                  "Request permission to take the team through the Stargate!!!"--Col. Jack O'Neill

"I'm fine."--Dr. Daniel Jackson

Comment

Welcome, Indy!!
                    I'll take Colonel Jack O'Neill over Cameron Mitchell any day of the week!!!
                    Tell me about it! Yeah, he's ok, but he just doesn't have the same "umph" as Jack, ya know?
                    Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

hi i'm not sure if i posted in here before some ummm ...hi

Comment

Originally posted by Darkside84
                        HI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me new here
                        Originally posted by Darkside84
                        hi i'm not sure if i posted in here before some ummm ...hi
                        Can't hurt to get a second welcome, can't it?

Welcome(again)!!!
                        Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Am i allowed to welcome newbies yet?

er anyway Welcome to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sukiyaki
                            Hello! I used to lurk, but Gateworld has peaked my interest, after I saw you guys in a magazine article
                            Spoiler:
                            Entertainment Weekly
                            . Well, you guys made a convert out of me! From what I've seen so far, I'd say I am excited and hope to have fun in the threads!
                            That's awesome!! Wish I could read the article. What did it say about GW?

Welcome everyone who's new!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi! i'm new & i love stargate. not much more to say except these smilies are so funny i love them hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Leach
                                Hi! i'm new & i love stargate. not much more to say except these smilies are so funny i love them hehehe
                                Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X