This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, deadly serious.

Here is a guide that all new members should read - ShadowMaat's X-treme Guide to Gateworld (for newbies).

You should note that those are old tier levels for avatars (they've been left for general reference). The tier level for a custom AV is definitely 2001+ posts.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Ok then, thx It seems I'd have to start posting in the relevant topics

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
      The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Comment

Welcome!!
        Gone Fission
        "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Welcome
          to everyone who's new on the forum! I hope you'll have much fun here on Gateworld!

Any questions about the forum? Find help here:

Handy Forum tutorial
          X-treme guide to Gateworld
          Gateworld FAQ
          How to get a good reputation
          Rep points, the universe and everything
          Things to think about when starting a thread
          Sig Rules clarification
          Members helping members

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Howdy, just thought I'd say hello. So, erm, hello!

Been into SG-1 for quite a while, and love my gaming and comics (as you can tell from the sig, lol). Recently got net access, so started looking around for somewhere to talk about my fave shows, games and whatnot, then found this place.

Lookin forward to hanging out here!

Comment

Welcome Rogue_Trooper!!
              Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

hiya all .. I had an new acount but it isn't working that was gatewhale .. but I'll just stay on this one ..

my real name is julia and I'm one heck of an michael shanks fan * droll * and ofcourse stargate sg-1, some one said I really should take a look here and now I did .. looks great really .. and well I live in an place called th enetherlands .. very small .. and I'm 16 years old

Comment

Welcome, Julia!
                  Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Hi everybody

*waves*

Figured it was about time I signed up on here, having been an avid fan since it started. How did I get into it? Simple;

What more do I need to say?!

Glad to be here, and if I could afford it I'd buy you all a drink to celebrate my arrival!

Now I'm off to find something more important to post about.......

Comment

Originally posted by DrScarey
                          Hi everybody

*waves*

Figured it was about time I signed up on here, having been an avid fan since it started. How did I get into it? Simple;

What more do I need to say?!

Glad to be here, and if I could afford it I'd buy you all a drink to celebrate my arrival!

Now I'm off to find something more important to post about.......
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Welcome, DrScarey!
                            Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Hi, Im new. Just here to say I love Scat.

Comment

the site was recommended to me so I joined and I'm just getting used to the different layout really
                                I like the blue background it's easier on my eyes than white :-)
                                I think I filled out profile information alright so people can see who I like in the show (Daniel)
                                I suspect I'll mostly just visit the Daniel discussions really...
                                bye for now

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X