This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy folks,
    I'm from the Netherlands. I just got hooked, my bro got the series on DVD. Good stuff.
    R.

Comment

Nice to have you along for the ride Redshirt.
      Rocky

Comment

Hi there!

I'm new to this fandom, but I've been a science fiction fan (books and media) for a long time. </geezer>

I tuned in to the first ep. of Stargate Atlantis because of David Hewlett, stayed because of DH and the nifty stories.

If you don't mind, I'll just wander around here, take in the sights, meet the natives. . .
        Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Comment

Hey, I just regestered but I've been exploring this board for a few months now and I've come to like it.

I've been a stargate fan since I saw the movie when it first came out on video. I became a big fan of SG-1 when I was watching it with my dad back when season 6 first showed on Sci-fi. My favorite character is Jack, he reminds me of me with his attitude, how he acts to people higher then him, and how much he loves fishing.

I'm also likeing Atlantis but it still dosen't have the same respect that I have for SG1, but so far I'm likeing it.

I look forward to talking with you fellow SG fans.
          "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mirabel and Col. Mike. Glad to have you on board! I look forward to seeing you around the discussion threads.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi,

Just joined here today and love the look of it.Its got enough topics to keep me amused for days.

I live in the UK,first got into Stargate 18 months ago and I havent looked back since.Already met Michael and Chris and going to SG-8 in November.

Look forard to making new friends and posting on the forum

Helxx

Comment

Hey welcome to the forum Shanks313. Great to see another face around here!
                __

__

Comment

Hi everyone. Just wanted to chime in and say I'm new here also. I've been reading the forums for a while and finally decided to join and start posting the other day. This forum is a Stargate lover's paradise! I love how much you guys think about every little detail.

Comment

Hello all. Just registered. Looking forward to discussing some Stargate with y'all.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Posherella and Firefly!
                      Rocky

Comment

Welcome all and thank you for flying Anubis Aerospace Ways. If you look down you can see that we have enterd orbit around the recently conquered Tollan home world.

Enjoy your stay here at Gateworld. And don't for get to tip the moderators.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

>Welcome, New Members!<

Thanx, I'm not new but somebody has definatley painted since the last time i was here!

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm a new fan.

I, of course, had heard about Stargate for many years, and had really been meaning to try and watch it. But I never did until a friend of my dad's showed me the Atlantis premiere, and since then I've taken in as much Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis as I can get my hands on. Words cannot express how truly awesome these shows are, really.

Now I'm trying to figure out what's going on in the series. I've read GateWorld's awesome primer, and now I'm just trying to catch up to the train that's left without me.

So hi!

Comment

Welcome timelord!

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm new here and I love Stargate so much and my favorite character is Jack because he's to die for.

Comment

Working...
                                X