Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, to all of you, new person here with lots of opinions on her mind and eager to share them with you.

I look forward to many discussions in all these threads that I´m trying to catch up on.
    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Hi..newbie here! 28 yr old Stay at home mom of 2 boys. I enjoy Stargate and chatting online and that's pretty much all the hobbies I have time for! Glad to meet all of you! Really glad to find those who love SG as much as me!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Liv and Gategirl. It's nice to have you here!
        Rocky

Comment

Hi Everybody!

This forum is really cool and everybody's so friendly. I doubt there's the need to say that I'm a really great Stargate fan (who here isn't ).

I'm 14, a female and from Estonia.
          Hope I'll get some new friends who I can talk to about Stargate cause my school buddies don't really know anything about it.

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld Daredcrescent!
            Rocky

Comment

I have a question. What does Prim'tah and Death Glider pilot and all that mean? Under the usernames...

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                Welcome to the Forum Liv and Gategirl. It's nice to have you here!
                Thanks for the welcome, rocket4477! It´s nice to be here.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

*waves* Ohayo! Anime-Fan and 14-year-old Stargate fanatic Lucia Tanaka here! Nice to meet ya.

~Lucia
                  This is OTAKUDOM-
                  I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom and love sci fi. Stargate sg1 and Atlantis are my top 2 favorite shows. I live in Dallas Georgia in the winter and in Panama City beach Florida during the summer.

I have really enjoyed reading these boards and I love the spoilers so I thought I would sign up.

Nice to meet you all!
                    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Originally posted by daredcrescent
                      I have a question. What does Prim'tah and Death Glider pilot and all that mean? Under the usernames...
                      Good question, it's your user rank. You start out at "Prim'tah" and have to work you way up by increasing your post count. Posts in the Off-World section to not add to your post count.
                      Rocky

Comment

Hello to all, I am new in this forum practically. I love Stargate sg1, I am a shipper freak. I am from Malibu, California and I have 18. I really hope to be able to roast it well here between all of you, forgive me if I don't replay the topics too much, it is that sometimes I prefer to read only, in addition to that I am a bit shy.

"To the world you may be one person,
                        but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                          Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom and love sci fi. Stargate sg1 and Atlantis are my top 2 favorite shows.

Nice to meet you all!
                          *waves hands* Me too! Me too!!

I am also a "Domestic Engineer" ... I have 2 wonderful kiddos and a fabulous hubby... am going to take a college course for the very first time ever... (am scared out of me witsover that) and just absolutely LOVE StarGate!!

I usually lurk around the FE board... and probably still will... but I thought I'd like to chat with some new people who like SG1 and Atlantis as much as I do

Well... FarScape is my favorite after the StarGates and it's on now so I'm gonna go for now. talk to ya'll laters

Comment

Hi...

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm new to this site, but not to Stargate. I have been a fan from the movie and even more into the series. I live in Illinois. I look forward to getting to know you all...
                            cjane57 (Be strong in a world that's weak) and God Bless you....

Comment

Welcome to all the new members!
                              Rocky

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X