• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there i am a newbie
    just a quicky to say hi to everyone

Comment

Hi everyone,

i'm a newbie as well. From Malaysia. Am crazy for both stargate shows and sci-fi in general.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm john and I love stargate. I'm 16 and I'm french so excuse me if I do mistakes... I hope spend good times on this forum and I see you later...

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
          DITTO
          TRITTO
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Welcome

to all the new members of the forum! Hope you'll have fun here in the big GW family!

Questions about the Forum? Afraid to make something wrong? Wanting to learn the forum rules? Here are some links that can be helpful:

Handy Forum tutorial

X-treme guide to Gateworld

Gateworld FAQ

How to get a good reputation

Rep points, the universe and everything

Things to think about when starting a thread

Sig Rules clarification

Members helping members

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              Welcome To All The New Members
              What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                What he said.
                Rose you could think of something else to say surely?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  Rose you could think of something else to say surely?
                  I'm too lazy.

Comment

moo!

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Welcome! Eh... old members...
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Fantastic! Finally venturing out of my comfort zone. Took only a month.
                          I always enjoyed watching SG1 right from the beginning but I didn't know Gateworld existed till Dec last year. lol! Used to watch ST:Voyager and TXF as well.
                          Just wanted to say hello to everybody and I may see you on other threads.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Hi all. I've been lurking for months and finally joined when i had to. Been avoiding posting because I'm worried I'll spend time at work posting (I have no self control). Anyway, of course I LOVE stargate!! Oh, real name - Jill- location - near Philadelphia, USA...
                            WAMS 352

Comment

I can't believe I never posted here.

Well...... welcome n00bs!

Comment

Um, hi. *waves tentatively* Nice to meet everyone. I'm Lynn, or Settiai if you'd prefer my penname. Nineteen-year-old, college freshman from Tennessee, fanfiction writer and vidder, active in over three dozen fandoms, huge sci-fi/fantasy fan, pretty much no life outside the internet....and that's pretty much the sum of my life.

Let's see....I'm fairly new to the Stargate fandoms. I started watching SG-1 from the beginning back in September, when I finally got tired of a good half of my LiveJournal friends list threatening me if I didn't give it a try. As usual, they knew what they were talking about when they told me to watch it, though, so I became obsessed pretty quickly. I've just recently gotten completely caught up on both series, and I jumped headfirst into the fandom as soon as I stopped having to fear spoilers.

And I obviously have a tendency to be long-winded, so I'll shut up now. ;-)

"There's a time and a place for everything, and I believe it's called fanfiction." ~ Joss Whedon

Library of Fandom | Settiai.com | Settiai @ Fanfiction.net | Settiai @ LiveJournal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X