Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mfgi5Nob.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Hi everyone! 'HALLOWED ARE THE ORI'

My name is beveridge16 and this is my first time back on any kind of forum for what must be approaching 10 years now. I used to operate regularly on a soccer forum in the late-2000's / early-2010's but upon my search it has since gone defunct. I miss that sense of community among similar-minded people, so I thought I might join the main boards about one of my favourite things - the Stargate franchise!

Going back to the start:
        I was in Year 8 at school and all of a sudden I caught on to this cool show on Thursday nights at 7.30pm on the 7 Network here in Australia. I had never seen the original movie at this point, but Stargate SG-1 was one of the coolest things I'd ever seen and I was instantly a weekly viewer from that point. Without pay-TV in the household, once SG-1 was canned I lost access to the franchise and never experienced the wonders of 'Atlantis' and 'Universe' during their original broadcast runs!
        About mid-2020, I noticed that Stan (my fav streaming service in Aus) had every episode of all three series, plus the 1993 movie along with them. I sat down to begin the journey from the start, and watched that very first wormhole sequence with a large sense of excitement! Since then, I have followed the watching order in order of broadcast, using an online spreadsheet.

The last episode I viewed on this current watch-through is: SGA s03e11 - The Return Part II.

So there's my background when it comes to the franchise! Looking forward to the rest of this watch-through, and many, many more after that. I hope to be active in the episode sections as I experience the rest of the content that is still 'fresh' to me! I look forward to meeting you all, and getting involved around the place chatting Stargate and everything else! On top of that, here's hoping for new Stargate content in the future!

Thanks again- beveridge16.

Comment

Welcome beveridge16!!

We welcome new input in the episode threads...

Comment

Cheers Falcon Horus!

Comment

Hello Gate Worlders.
              I'm not totally new to SG. However like the poster above I couldn't follow it once it migrated to Cable. Way later I had very occasional Cable access to Atlantis & SGU. SGU may be the only one (since quite shorter, unfortunately) of the 3 I've totally seen.
              Now that I have had Hulu for several months having gotten it for a different current series - was I excited to see SG was in the offering! I've been semi binging on SG1: rewatching, or newly watching most eps. Just getting to S8.
              Glad the mod says we can comment episodes new (or so waaaay long time ago it's semi new ) to us.
              Quite long time forum user elsewhere (and they also use v bulletin), so Ijust have to learn any extra particulars to the site.
              ???? Looking forward to fun & serious chats! : )
              BTW - while looking at my camera photos I ran across a photo I forgot I had but think fits pretty perfectly. It's The Temple of Dendur sitting in the Metropolitan Museum's Egyptian Wing.

Comment

Hi there Gathering!! Welcome!

Originally posted by gatering_21! View Post
                Glad the mod says we can comment episodes new (or so waaaay long time ago it's semi new
                And also... if that's in reference to my comment to Beveridge... I should maybe mention I'm not part of the moderation team.

I'm aware my postcount makes it look like I've been a part of the furniture for a quite a while... since 2004 so that's... err... *swallows* ... 17 years since may.... I'm ANCIENT!!

But I'm just a regular on here too, like yourself but probably older.

Comment

Falcon Horus
                  i had trouble resetting my password. Anyway thanks for cleaning your status up.
                  On a totally different forum that I've been on a loong time I've got a quite big post count.
                  Ha, I just saw the SG characters+ emojis!
                  The other site also added people emojis! Lol

Comment

Welcome to everyone that I did not say welcome to yet
                    Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome aboard to Gathering!

Comment

Well I have been away but have returned. Can not remember my old login info so I created a new one today. I fondly remember the old original website that accompanied the release of SG1. I was BC Mello on SG-8 on that site. Met a lot of great people back then. Hope they are all doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by CJMello View Post
                          Well I have been away but have returned. Can not remember my old login info so I created a new one today. I fondly remember the old original website that accompanied the release of SG1. I was BC Mello on SG-8 on that site. Met a lot of great people back then. Hope they are all doing well.
                          Welcome back then!

Comment

Not so much new as... not been on in so long i've both forgotten my username and the forums forgotten it too lol

Comment

That's fascinating... Welcome back whomever you were before!

Comment

jmdSCes.gif
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X