This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Who Knows is a (k)night owl? Who knew...
    There are two answers to that young lady.

The Shadow Knows (probably before your time)
    and
    Mum knows, that's who.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Hey folks, my name is Grega, im from small country Slovenia, Europe, non believer, been fan since the beginning I was watching original movie and series with my father and i just did a re-run???? Nothing beats mixing old Egypt and good sci fi???? This show is my Co Winner with Northern Exposure???? have fun ya all

Comment

Originally posted by Apolixis View Post
        Hey folks, my name is Grega, im from small country Slovenia, Europe, non believer, been fan since the beginning I was watching original movie and series with my father and i just did a re-run???? Nothing beats mixing old Egypt and good sci fi???? This show is my Co Winner with Northern Exposure???? have fun ya all
        Welcome to the forum
        *passes bowl of cookies* have yourself some of those and a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Apolixis View Post
          Welcome from a fellow European (Belgium)!!

*runs to set up the BBQ*

NEWBIE is back on the menu!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Grab the pitchforks and the torches!!
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Get the outdoor grillers ready.

Comment

Well, let's see if this works... I'm new here, found this place after news of the recent death of the actor who played Baal. I am a fan of Star Gate, but not unfortunately a super fan... yet. I am interested in Star Gate generally speaking but lack resources, some that I am hoping to get some guidance for here.

Living in the United States, by way of South Carolina, I live a pretty relaxed life as a digital artist and retired military veteran. I am very much into artwork, it is an obsession of mine... though mainly in the 3d digital realm. One of my first 3d models & animations was a stargate actually. Perhaps if people want to see it I can link it from youtube... though it has been some years.

Anyways thank you for having me

Comment

Originally posted by Sulabri View Post
                  Well, let's see if this works... I'm new here, found this place after news of the recent death of the actor who played Baal. I am a fan of Star Gate, but not unfortunately a super fan... yet. I am interested in Star Gate generally speaking but lack resources, some that I am hoping to get some guidance for here.

Living in the United States, by way of South Carolina, I live a pretty relaxed life as a digital artist and retired military veteran. I am very much into artwork, it is an obsession of mine... though mainly in the 3d digital realm. One of my first 3d models & animations was a stargate actually. Perhaps if people want to see it I can link it from youtube... though it has been some years.

Anyways thank you for having me
                  Welcome to the forum
                  Enjoy your tome here, even if the reason you found your way here is a very sad one
                  *silently places a bowl of cookies*

Comment

I'm going to laugh if this doesn't work and I end up looking like an idiot.

My name is Denal, and this is the first forum of any type I've ever joined. I figured I'd like to get in on the conversation because I'm a big Stargate fan and after some guest browsing, Gateworld seems like a good place with interesting members. Somebody might recognize me as the editor and technical advisor for the "Bad Company" fan series from the "Aliens" franchise; I'm on Twitter and YouTube under the same name, although it's a fairly obscure project, so I don't expect anyone will know who I am.

I've been a fan of Stargate for about eight years now. I found out about it while doing some reading on RDA in MacGyver and thought it looked interesting. I found the series online and watched through the whole thing in just a few months, then immediately went back and watched it two more times because I liked it so much. Since then, I've also become a fan of Atlantis as well, and last year I introduced my wife to the show; we just finished going through SG-1 last week, and we're coming up on the halfway point of Season 4 of Atlantis.

Part of the reason why I'm coming on to the forum is because watching through the show with my wife and talking about it with her gave me a few ideas for projects, like what we've done for "Aliens", and I wanted to get a feel for the community, and also hopefully find some helpful information. My specialty is in weapons technology and general science, while my wife knows a lot about medicine/injuries, psychology, history, biology, and geography, which are all useful to have, but there's always room for more information since our projects are always based on realism wherever possible, and it seems like there are some smart people on here. I also really hope I can contribute some of my knowledge and viewpoints to the forum; I love both teaching people and learning from what they have to say, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Comment

Welcome to the forum *gets bowl of cookies*
                      Enjoy your time here

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
                        Welcome to the forum *gets bowl of cookies*
                        Enjoy your time here
                        Thank you! But I as much as I would appreciate the cookies, I have to warn you... I'm like a wild animal: if you feed me, I'll never leave.

Comment

BBQ's are cancelled so the cookies are all you're gonna get... on the other hand, BBQ menu generally serves newbies but my guests have all gone AWOL since the forum upgrade back in January so I guess newbies are in luck now.

Welcome!

Comment

BBQ's are cancelled so the cookies are all you're gonna get... on the other hand, BBQ menu generally serves newbies but my guests have all gone AWOL since the forum upgrade back in January so I guess newbies are in luck now.

Welcome!
                            BBQ's cancelled, a curse on these vegan/vegetarian people spoiling all the fun. flamethrower.gif

Admittedly appearances on this forum have dropped off since the upgrade (or otherwise) of the forums, but I am still here young lady, still waiting for your jigsaws,

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post

BBQ's cancelled, a curse on these vegan/vegetarian people spoiling all the fun. flamethrower.gif

Admittedly appearances on this forum have dropped off since the upgrade (or otherwise) of the forums, but I am still here young lady, still waiting for your jigsaws,
                              Oh... an honored customer... *runs to stoke the fires*

How do you like your newbie? Rare, just a little juicy or ... goddess forbid, black as charcoal?

It's been crazy wild... and I've been neglecting my jigsaw duties... I shall get back to them...

Comment

How do you like your newbie? Rare, just a little juicy or ... goddess forbid, black as charcoal?
                                Heavens to betsy, we want them cooked, not cremated. Juicy will be fine

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X