X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there welcome to the board

Comment

Where the heck is FH? She's letting newbs sneak in without BBQ'ing them again?

Oh, and welcome to the nuthouse, Nazarene

Comment

I'm COOOOOming...

Fire up the barbie!! We're having Nazarene with ... err... BBQ sauce.

Welcome to the fires... I mean, forum!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I'm COOOOOming...

TY so much everyone. It's been ages since I have been on a message board lol. So happy there is still one that is this active. Really hoping to find some Fringe fans to chat with. I've tried so hard to find who owns the streaming rights but not even bad robot will get back to me. They actually sent me a blank answer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nazarene View Post
            Hi, my name is Jeff and i am new to this wonderful site. Love a lot of classic shows and just getting back into Stargate.
            I like a lot of tv and find myself watching them way more than movies. Especially now during this trying time. I am always open to suggestions if anyone has a show or two to recommend.

I am a huge fan of Fringe. I love that show so much. I've been trying to find out who owns the streaming rights. A friend told me Disney bought it and that i should wait for it to be added to Disney Plus instead of buying it. If anyone here knows if this is true or not i will be your bff for life.
            Welcome to Gateworld! Don't let the people trying to barbecue you scare you away, they're mostly harmless

Have you watched The Expanse? It's one of my favorites. I also really like the new Star Trek series, Discovery and Picard, I'm long time Star Trek fan, but even if you haven't watched any Star Trek, I think that they're pretty accessible.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I'm COOOOOming...

Don't you actually think it would be nicer to make a BBQ for the new ones and not of them?

I mean you don't know if they are good with BBQ sauce...

Comment

Welcome Nazarene

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                  Don't you actually think it would be nicer to make a BBQ for the new ones and not of them?

Haven't you heard? There are food shortages.

Comment

They come to be served.

Although some do question my cooking.

We usually ask the newbie about what sauce goes well with their flavor. I was improvising since I have to ration my chocolate these days. Shopping is a challenge.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Newbie here.

Never been part of the fandom or online community during the original run or any rewatches I did after. Just finished one and went looking on the net if there is actually any active online discussion about the shows still. Have been browsing it for a few days before I decided to sign up. Looking forward to digging even deeper and join the conversation.

PS: I don't mind getting BBQ-ed. We do it here where I live all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by gate101 View Post
                        Newbie here.

Never been part of the fandom or online community during the original run or any rewatches I did after. Just finished one and went looking on the net if there is actually any active online discussion about the shows still. Have been browsing it for a few days before I decided to sign up. Looking forward to digging even deeper and join the conversation.

PS: I don't mind getting BBQ-ed. We do it here where I live all the time.
                        Greets, and welcome.

FH will be along to cook you shortly, I think she's watching some cooking shows to get new recipes.

PS: It's irrelevant if the main course wants to be cooked or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          Greets, and welcome.

FH will be along to cook you shortly, I think she's watching some cooking shows to get new recipes.

PS: It's irrelevant if the main course wants to be cooked or not.
                          Thanks for the welcome.

And like I said, cook away. I've got a copy of myself in cryo so no big losses for me.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

And like I said, cook away. I've got a copy of myself in cryo so no big losses for me.
                            It's great to have a backup plan

Welcome to the forum

Comment

It's great to have a backup plan

Welcome to the forum
                              Stargate showed that it's best to have plan B-Z because A usually doesn't work out.

And thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

unlimited meat supply!!
                                FH, better get a few more BBQ's, perhaps a few spits?
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X