X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You disgust me
    You know there really is a beautiful symmetry to that.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Because I am a beautiful person
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought it was that you disgust me too.

Comment

Is this about me dumping that tea?
          Jelgate is right

Comment

hehe.....*is disgusted with Jel too*

*but loves Mistress*
            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Is this about me dumping that tea?
              Who does that? What does that achieve?!

Comment

It annoys you so it achieves a lot
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Well ok... I'm new here, and I arrive in the middle of a discussion about food... So I bring my coffee and say Hi everybody, hope you are all well

I'm Blue Princess, huge Stargate fan, probably like most of the people here
                  I have enjoyed SG1, I loved SGA, and I didn't see SGU yet.
                  I'm a SGA huge fan, my favorite race is the Wraiths, rock'n roll badass aliens with long hair and leather

I'm new here, I don't know why... I always knew the forum existed, but I never dared to suscribe. Here I am now, so pleased to meet you all
                  I don't really know what to say... if you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer

And by the way... I'm a french speaker, maybe you'll find my english a bit weird. Never be shy to correct me if necessary
                  John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

*bangs on the bars* New meat!! New meat!! err.... Welcome to the boards.
                    Don't worry about the constant food chatter, some of the folks here like to barbecue newbs and they're probably just discussing the last one.

Oh, and never mind the lack of sanity. It helps to leave that at the door.

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                    Well ok... I'm new here, and I arrive in the middle of a discussion about food... So I bring my coffee and say Hi everybody, hope you are all well

I'm Blue Princess, huge Stargate fan, probably like most of the people here
                    I have enjoyed SG1, I loved SGA, and I didn't see SGU yet.
                    I'm a SGA huge fan, my favorite race is the Wraiths, rock'n roll badass aliens with long hair and leather

I'm new here, I don't know why... I always knew the forum existed, but I never dared to suscribe. Here I am now, so pleased to meet you all
                    I don't really know what to say... if you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer

And by the way... I'm a french speaker, maybe you'll find my english a bit weird. Never be shy to correct me if necessary

Comment

lol Good to know, thank you. I have thought about bringing some food maybe next time, but I've never thought that I could be myself the main dish. Well well well... I don't worry. I taste very bad : haircolor, makeup, they will not like it
                      John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

just think of it as seasoning

sigpic

Comment

Did someone say barbeque?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah, we have a newbie offering herself up for dinner - thoughtful, no?
                            sigpic

Comment

Smells like a Trojan horse
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey, those Greeks knew how to give gifts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X