Oh darn...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hehehe.....

*puts comfy stuff around Falcon so she's comfy while she's floored*

I've never been to Finland, Javert--but one of my favourite hockey players from when I was growing up came from there!

I don't cosplay, and I've never been to a convention--would love to go one day. I'd have a tough time deciding on ST or SG though!
            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Oh, do you? I have heard it's very funny language but can't believe somebody really thinks so

Hmm, I have a littlebit problem with that. When I'm not logged in, I can see that section, but when I logged to my account, it says I can't see it or something because I'm "probie". Is that normal or just some weirdo bug or...? I'm interested to know reason xD

Ou vou ou <3 You have so many cosplays, awsome <3 I'm just doing my elf-cosplay, Annatar, "the lord of the gifts" from Silmarillion/Shadow of Mordor-game. Of course I have some else also, but... May I ask if you have done your cosplay yourself or byu them? How many times in year do you use them? Which cons you are able to go?

Yeah... You sure must be ready for my question-waves xD

MEAGHAN: You should visit there, there is lots of beautiful nature, and of course, as you say, there is ice-hockey-players and you can see them walking in the streets like a Hollywood. By the way, which country are you from?
              Convertions are also greatest thing which I know. I simply love them, and can't live without my friends which I met there. And, of course, great cosplays to see <3

Very nice that you all welcoming me/us other to here, not many places people are that kind of niceful <3

Comment

Originally posted by Javert View Post
                Hmm, I have a littlebit problem with that. When I'm not logged in, I can see that section, but when I logged to my account, it says I can't see it or something because I'm "probie". Is that normal or just some weirdo bug or...? I'm interested to know reason xD
                Yes, I believe that's normal. I suggest you start posting in the episode threads, or character threads or whichever you fancy so you start raking up some postcount. Post in Off-Topic don't count towards your postcount. Also, the mods can tell whether you're a real M/F/X so that you can come off probie-status at some point. Also, at that time your posts will just follow the flow without having to go through the hands of the almighty mods again.

I'm just doing my elf-cosplay, Annatar, "the lord of the gifts" from Silmarillion/Shadow of Mordor-game.
                Sweet!

May I ask if you have done your cosplay yourself or byu them? How many times in year do you use them? Which cons you are able to go?
                A little off-topic, better suited for a cosplay thread so gonna put it under wraps...

Spoiler:

The Elf-warrior I've only worn once, to test it. And it used to be a friend's so I bought it from him. Though I know it was handmade for him.

The Stargate outfits were bought (SG1-jacket was handmade but not by me, I bought it from a fellow Gater who needed the cash for something else).

My chainmail shirt (iron) was a part of the Elf warrior but I've since been using it for my medieval outfit which consists of pieces I bought and already had lying around.
                Although I am making a new chainmail shirt from scratch, out of alluminium, which can better withstand wet weather.

My Doctor Who cosplay (which I forgot to mention) was completely compiled of a pinstriped suit I had, except for the coat which I bought from a fellow Whovian who had it tailored to his size (and I was his size too). I'm a Ten-cosplayer, although Eleven is in my future.

BSG BDU's only the shirt was bought, the rest I already had lying around.

C-3PO will be the first one that I'll make completely from scratch. All by me...

I try to wear my cosplays as much as possible, though not too many conventions around in my neighborhood. There's Elf Fantasy Fair in Arcen (The Netherlands), FACTS in Gent (Belgium) and Antwerp Convention in Antwerp (Belgium).

I am a member of a group - Belgian Costume Division - which replicates costumes and props from TV shows and films so when we're invited to parties or charity events or large conventions, I'll wear whatever the theme requires -- usually it's Star Wars related).

Comment

Javert--Maybe I will one day! I am from Canada--I grew up in Winnipeg.

I would like to get to a couple conventions one day--just have to get the $$ to go.

We're all friendly here.
                  Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
                    We're all friendly here.
                    Yeah, like we don't eat noobs for breakfast or anything...

Comment

Its dinner FH. Get your meals straight
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh... right...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Its dinner FH. Get your meals straight
                          You mean tea

We have breakfast, dinner and tea here

Also second breakfast and supper..
                          Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 09 June 2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

So you admit to drinking tea PH?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

PH not only drinks tea, but eats five times a day
                              sigpic

Comment

Lies!! Tea is also the name of a meal, we say "tea" instead of "dinner"

*eats Noobs for tea*

Comment

Working...
                                X