Clear All

dangerswing.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello GateWorld!

We are a collectibles company that prides ourselves in museum-quality, screen-accurate replicas creating props, art and figures. We are a licensee of Stargate™, just the movie, not any of the series (pout face) and we have been given permission to show you the newest piece in our collection. We would love your feedback on our work and would love to hear your ideas!

Currently, we are creating true 1:1 scale helmets of Ra, Anubis and Horus, beginning with Anubis, molded from the screen-used heroes. Look to the Stargate forum for photos and information on Anubis! We are so excited to share with other Stargate fans!

Thank you to Darren and all of the administrators for allowing us to be apart of this forum! We don't ever want you to feel like we're trying to advertise or spam our products; we just want to share our excitement and passion with others! Check out our website if you'd like! http://www.chroniclecollectibles.com

Comment

Welcome. Your website doesn't appear to have any pictures of examples of your collectibles for Stargate. Will you be uploading some soon?
          sigpic

Comment

I sense a spammer is going on
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

can someone please draw me a map of this site?..... Cuz I keep getting lost!

Comment

Originally posted by madcasmi View Post
                Turn left at the first crossroad and ask again there.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

There is a map? Cookie?
                  sigpic

Comment

Try this [link] to the Extreme Guide to gw
                    sigpic

Comment

The X-Treme Guide - sounds like Double Jeopardy.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*ties a piece of string around ^'s waist* This means you belong to me now! Mwhahaha!! Mine is an evil laugh!

Also if you get lost you can follow the string back to where you started..

If you find a thread you like you can subscribe to it with the "subscribe to this thread" option in the "thread tools" menu at the top of the page.. Then when someone posts in the thread it will appear on your control panel under "subscribed threads" Much easier than searching through all of the forum sections to find it again

Comment

Thanks to all. Now to stumble off somewhere..... I think I will take up on the rope offer.

Comment

Hope you're getting used to it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone !

After lurking in the shadows for a while, I have decide to come forth on the light and to say hi to all of you.
                              Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                              Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                              --------------------
                              Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
                              Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
                              The Avengers
                              ---------------------
                              Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                              The Avengers: Age of Ultron
                              --------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
                                Hello everyone !

After lurking in the shadows for a while, I have decide to come forth on the light and to say hi to all of you.
                                Welcome!

Beware of users who like to throw newbies on the grill.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                                X