Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            It was for bacon. It was worth it.
            Was it crispy bacon?
            sigpic

Comment

I made an account to ask a question, but then I was so fascinated by the fact that the name "Creature" wasn't already taken, that I forgot the question... and decided to stay. Because of the name. I hope there's a place for a somehow whimsical creature. Oh and sorry if english not proper, not mother tongue, me trying hard.

A few days ago I finished watching SGA for the first time. I never was interested in SG1 (too "military" for my taste) and didn't even know there was SGU. Some guys I know were talking about SGA a lot and I got curious. The show got me with the first appearance of a Wraith. I really like the idea of those neat creatures. I was very sad after watching the last episode. Not only because it didn't have a happy end, but also because I didn't want to leave this world after only three weeks. Therefore I started to watch the series again.

Something about me... well, I think the first impression is beyond hope of being saved, no matter what I say next. So: Hi. My friends call me "Green".

Comment

I read Creature and my mind automatically conjured up the family Black's house-elf Kreecher.

I really have been watching too much Harry Potter after all.

Welcome... Creature!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post

I made an account to ask a question, but then I was so fascinated by the fact that the name "Creature" wasn't already taken, that I forgot the question... and decided to stay. Because of the name. I hope there's a place for a somehow whimsical creature. Oh and sorry if english not proper, not mother tongue, me trying hard.

A few days ago I finished watching SGA for the first time. I never was interested in SG1 (too "military" for my taste) and didn't even know there was SGU. Some guys I know were talking about SGA a lot and I got curious. The show got me with the first appearance of a Wraith. I really like the idea of those neat creatures. I was very sad after watching the last episode. Not only because it didn't have a happy end, but also because I didn't want to leave this world after only three weeks. Therefore I started to watch the series again.

Something about me... well, I think the first impression is beyond hope of being saved, no matter what I say next. So: Hi. My friends call me "Green".
                  welcome to the Forum ! hopefully you like things a little crazy

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Did someone say dinner?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks and crazy is preferred. (;
                      Sure, dinner. As long as you keep in mind: some creatures are poisonous.

Comment

Well, I'm sure that will make no difference here. Is the BBQ ready for it's latest newbie?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello to all the new ppl and welcome to this asylum
                          sigpic
                          siggy made by RogueRanger
                          http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                          killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post

I made an account to ask a question, but then I was so fascinated by the fact that the name "Creature" wasn't already taken, that I forgot the question... and decided to stay. Because of the name. I hope there's a place for a somehow whimsical creature.
                            Hi Creature,
                            The name wasn't taken, but there are many whimsical creatures here! Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hello Green, you will go with the meat
                              sigpic

Comment

And what is left will join the rest of us in the asylum.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X