Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Welcome Welcome everyone nice to see you all joining a ever growing stargate following.......................... SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee YA

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

Hi everyone. N00b here. Loved Stargate forever but only recently got into this online thing

Comment

WELCOME!!!!!
        LOL, i'm a newbie too....But I still can greet, can't I?
        I hope I can.

Comment

Hi. It's good to finally be registered in these forums. I've been looking at this site fairly regularly for about a year now, but only a few days ago I was able to sort out my email. Anyways, I'm a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, and anime, as well as Stargate.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

^Hiya and welcome to the forums!
            http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

A warm welcome to all

Comment

Welcome to mage_cms, emma, and Exiled_Master! Have lots of fun posting.

Comment

Hello everybody

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi !!!
                  Iv been a fan of Stargate since it first started. right now im prefering Atlantis, I'v been listening to the commentrys on the season 1 box set and they are all mentioning this forum, like how they read it after a new episode airs to see how they are going and sometimes how they post hear ( I dont know if its under there own names or not )
                  so I thought I would join up to see what all the fuss is about and enjoy talking to all you like minded folks
                  See ya soon
                  Gateship-1
                  I Jump Puddles

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, though been checking out the mainsite for a while now. I live in Engalnd and [obviously] am obsessed with Stargate! I've only recently become a fan, my brother's been telling me how wonderful the series is for years and finally got round to borrowing his dvd box sets and he is proved to be right! I'm pretty much house bound which sucks, but one advantage is how quickly you can get through the dvds! And how many times you can re-watch them! Anyway, look forward to getting to know you and posting Stargateness til my hearts content!

Comment

Welcome to everyone that is new! I love to meet new people around the forums, so go ahead and jump into some games, conversations or RPG's! Hope to see everyone around!
                        Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                        In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Hey ppl,
                          I've been using the Gateworld site for a while, but am new to the forum. Hi *waves*. I'm a huge Stargate fan (not sure how long I've been one for, but does it really matter?!) and absolutely loved the film (the full uncut version).'
                          I'm from England, and yes, we're on season nine here as well! (whoever thought that we'd still be on season three except in repeats!?)
                          Wanna chat or add me to ur msn? [email protected]

Cheers

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Welcome One And All!!

Comment

I've been using the Gateworld site for a while. I am new to this forum though. I am a huge stargate fan i have seasons 1-7 on dvd. I want to get season 8 really bad. I live the united states North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to all new people!

Comment

Working...
                                X