This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cherrysoda View Post
    Wow, first newbie poster in a while. Well here goes... my name's Mariah, I'm an Aussie, a Sci-Fi geek and I just stopped by to say hi. Hi! And maybe... cookies?
    Hello there

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
      Hi cherrysoda! I don't have any cookies but I do have a very cute puppy! Would you like to see him?

No innuendo intended.
      hello are you a cherry coke,pepsi or generic.?

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cherrysoda View Post
        Wow, first newbie poster in a while. Well here goes... my name's Mariah, I'm an Aussie, a Sci-Fi geek and I just stopped by to say hi. Hi! And maybe... cookies?
        Welcome, sure you can get some cookies *passes cherrysoda some cookies* here you have fun with it. Watch out for everything what is on this tread and for the rest enyo your state on the forum. O and have a lote of fun to ^^.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks everyone! I'm going to have a lot of fun here! *runs away hugging cookies with glee*

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
          hello are you a cherry coke,pepsi or generic.?
          And I'm Cola. Nothing generic here!
          Sci-fi Rewatches:
          Warehouse 13: Season 1 // SG-1: Season 2 // SGA: Season 1 // Doctor Who: Series 1 // Star Trek Voyager: Season 3 // Once Upon a Time: Season 1

sigpic

Comment

*drinks a cherry cola*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Great gif Nolamom ^^ love it
                sigpic

Comment

Hello cherrysoda,
                  Welcome to Gateworld...
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello!

I am a fan fiction writer and I go by Kari. That is my pen name, so no personal information there. Up until now, I have been writing mainly Yu-Gi-Oh fan fiction. Right now I am working on a Stargate story involving Jack, Kerry, and Sam. I'm very picky about editing and making everything perfect, so it probably will not be up for another month or so. However, here is my fan fiction profile if anyone wants to read my other stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2502044/K5Rakitan
                    sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                      Great gif Nolamom ^^ love it
                      Thanks! Love the gif
                      Sci-fi Rewatches:
                      Warehouse 13: Season 1 // SG-1: Season 2 // SGA: Season 1 // Doctor Who: Series 1 // Star Trek Voyager: Season 3 // Once Upon a Time: Season 1

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by K5Rakitan View Post
                        Hello!

I am a fan fiction writer and I go by Kari. That is my pen name, so no personal information there. Up until now, I have been writing mainly Yu-Gi-Oh fan fiction. Right now I am working on a Stargate story involving Jack, Kerry, and Sam. I'm very picky about editing and making everything perfect, so it probably will not be up for another month or so. However, here is my fan fiction profile if anyone wants to read my other stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2502044/K5Rakitan
                        Welcome to GW, sounds nice
                        Hope you'll have fun here with us

Comment

Originally posted by K5Rakitan View Post
                          Hello!

Hello and welcome. I see you've already found your way to the fanfiction sub-forum, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun there. I've been a fanfic reader/writer for years (mostly computer games, though more recently I've branched out into Supernatural) though as a rule I don't read Stargate fic (or write any, either). I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback in the fanfiction forum though and make plenty of friends.

I myself am an intergalactic traveller and have been observing your planet for a short time. I have some puppies in my ship... would you like to see them? If fluffy baby animal cuteness doesn't tempt you, I also have candy.
                          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld K5Rakitan.

Have fun and enjoy the various threads.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Welcome to the forum ^^
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! This looks like a really great place so far. I only wish that my internet was faster...
                                sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

Working...
                                X