Clear All

Pookey is the rich one.

Still no one new.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL don't think they will come if you are yelling at them
      sigpic

Comment

You guys are a nightmare, you're scaring off all the newfolks with your boisterous activities! Shame on you!

*Spaceman gets out a box of delicious candy*

There there, newfolks, don't be afraid. Just come a little closer to my spaceship and have some of this delicious candy. I've also got a box of cute puppies in my ship. Would you like to have a look at them?

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

oooo yea
          sigpic

Comment

Shoo! Oldfolks are nowhere near as tender for probing as newfolks.

Why do you think they're called probies?
            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
              You guys are a nightmare, you're scaring off all the newfolks with your boisterous activities! Shame on you!

*Spaceman gets out a box of delicious candy*

There there, newfolks, don't be afraid. Just come a little closer to my spaceship and have some of this delicious candy. I've also got a box of cute puppies in my ship. Would you like to have a look at them?

The only real nightmare here is me

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
                Shoo! Oldfolks are nowhere near as tender for probing as newfolks.

Why do you think they're called probies?
                *sulks*
                sigpic

Comment

Don't sulk pookey-pie, I'll slip you a puppy when nobody's looking.

(Just don't tell anybod, or they'll all expect one!)

Comment

*stares* I wanna have a kiity, do you have them also in your spaceship??? *looked around*
                    sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile on the Starfist....

:: Sets the shipboard sensors to detect any new lifeforms ::

#Lifeforms... Oh Newbie Lifeforms... Where are you...?#
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Ummmmm 'slip you a puppy' sounds a bit innuendoey
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, first newbie poster in a while. Well here goes... my name's Mariah, I'm an Aussie, a Sci-Fi geek and I just stopped by to say hi. Hi! And maybe... cookies?
                          Sci-fi Rewatches:
                          Warehouse 13: Season 1 // SG-1: Season 2 // SGA: Season 1 // Doctor Who: Series 1 // Star Trek Voyager: Season 3 // Once Upon a Time: Season 1

sigpic

Comment

Hi cherrysoda! I don't have any cookies but I do have a very cute puppy! Would you like to see him?

No innuendo intended.

Comment

Hello Cherrysoda, welcome to GW dont say yes to the puppy, he merely wants to get you to fix his anti-matter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cherrysoda View Post
                                Wow, first newbie poster in a while. Well here goes... my name's Mariah, I'm an Aussie, a Sci-Fi geek and I just stopped by to say hi. Hi! And maybe... cookies?
                                Hello and welcome new person. Have a cookie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X