X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
    Hello, and thank you

I am indeed! I've been lurking on some of the S/J threads just lately, so I'll be sure to make my presence known in there from now on - it's great to be back in the fandom
    yeah.....WoO was one of my favorites....shame the loop didn't get broken at Sam and Jack's kiss though....

Comment

welcome (back) Jolinar!

yes, it is part of being a probie these days that you can't edit your profile (yet). Have to have a few posts under your belt to free up some of the restrictions. Check out the Probie Status for New Members thread and have a cookie...
      sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome back the GW. Have a cookie.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Monkey codes:

Red monkeys make you lose your train of thought
          green cause global warming
          Blue move your stuff around
          Pink cause typos
          Purple steal you sanity
          Yellow mess with your internet connections
          Orange steal your chocolate
          I have noticed some posting going on in the non-off-topic (okay, "on topic") forums where some users are exclusively using one color for all of the text in their messages and a different for the signature, i.e., neon green message with bright red signature text. It hurts the eyes! It's too bad there's not a way to override that and just force it so all I see on my screen is the same font color from everybody.

Wow, okay I'm distracted... I just discovered the smilies.

Are you in the Kansas City area? Do you know any SG fans in the area?
          Email me and join the local group of Stargate enthusiasts! (Email address in my profile.)
          What if... events occurred differently in Stargate? | Which version Stargate fan are you?
          An all new crew: Who would you want MGM to hire for a new Stargate show or movie(s)?
          When have you met SG cast or crew (excluding conventions)?
          Stargate Enthusiasts in the Kansas City Area | Being Introduced to Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

welcome (back) Jolinar!

yes, it is part of being a probie these days that you can't edit your profile (yet). Have to have a few posts under your belt to free up some of the restrictions. Check out the Probie Status for New Members thread and have a cookie...
            Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            Hello and welcome back the GW. Have a cookie.
            Thanks guys - cookies are always great

Thank you for the info - I'll keep an eye out for when I can edit my profile then, hopefully won't be too long until I have enough posts to do so.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Hello
              I'm new here and I've only recently become a Stargate SG-1 and Sanctuary fan but they are two of my all time favorite things EVER! I'm really happy to be apart of these fandoms and I hope to make new friends.
              I ship Helen/John, Helen/James, Helen/Nikola, Sam/Jack and Sam/Janet Oh, and I live in the land down under XD
              sigpic
              "For All Eternity"
              The Five | Multi-shpper
              SamxJack | JohnxHelen
              Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
              Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Hi guys, I'm new here
                I got into Stargate when I bought a dvd of 21 Jump Street starring Peter Deluise when I was 14, and in it was a booklet that had a bit of info on the cast. The info on Peter Deluise said he'd worked on directing episodes etc of Stargate, and I knew my sister was a huge Stargate fan so I went and showed her the booklet and she told me she knew who he was etc. Anyway, I adored Peter Deluise and found him awesome and charismatic, so I decided to give Stargate a go. And I never turned back

I guess a little bit of info about me....

I study Film at university, I am part of a lot of fandoms, especially Once Upon A Time at the mo I love video games, reading, and that's about it for now Tis very nice to meet you all ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-Helen-Granger View Post
                  Hello
                  I'm new here and I've only recently become a Stargate SG-1 and Sanctuary fan but they are two of my all time favorite things EVER! I'm really happy to be apart of these fandoms and I hope to make new friends.
                  I ship Helen/John, Helen/James, Helen/Nikola, Sam/Jack and Sam/Janet Oh, and I live in the land down under XD
                  Welcome to the forum, Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on . Enjoy the ride
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome to GW. Have a cookie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dr. H.G. , Fantasia...welcome!

*passes brownies*

Comment

Hello
                        Aloha, Dr. H.G.! Another doctor, cool. Are you a doctor in real life or are you referring to the Sanctuary character. Who is Granger? I'm not much for the whole 'shipping thing but you mentioned some interesting pairs.

Originally posted by Fantasia View Post
                        Hi guys, I'm new here
                        I got into Stargate when I bought a dvd of 21 Jump Street starring Peter Deluise when I was 14, and in it was a booklet that had a bit of info on the cast. The info on Peter Deluise said he'd worked on directing episodes etc of Stargate, and I knew my sister was a huge Stargate fan so I went and showed her the booklet and she told me she knew who he was etc. Anyway, I adored Peter Deluise and found him awesome and charismatic, so I decided to give Stargate a go. And I never turned back

I guess a little bit of info about me....

I study Film at university, I am part of a lot of fandoms, especially Once Upon A Time at the mo I love video games, reading, and that's about it for now Tis very nice to meet you all ^_^
                        21 Jump Street. When I heard they were making a movie, I thought, "Oh yeah, wasn't that a show?" And I remember the great Peter DeLuise was in it, yet I have no recollection of the show itself. I don't even know when it originally aired. Although, I am curious to check it out, considering DeLuise is in it. I only know him through his work on the Stargate shows and his separate projects during and after that time.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        Dr. H.G. , Fantasia...welcome!

*passes brownies*
                        *grabs one of the brownies, takes a bite* Hey! Those are magic brownies! What are you doing passing those things around?
                        Last edited by Dr. D.; 28 August 2012, 04:52 PM.
                        Email me and join the local group of Stargate enthusiasts! (Email address in my profile.)
                        What if... events occurred differently in Stargate? | Which version Stargate fan are you?
                        An all new crew: Who would you want MGM to hire for a new Stargate show or movie(s)?

Comment

nothing in those brownies but pure chocolate-y goodness...I have no idea what you're talking about....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            nothing in those brownies but pure chocolate-y goodness...I have no idea what you're talking about....
                            Poor brownies
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Girlbot - I will remember to do that! Thanks XD
                              Dr. D. - No, not a Dr yet. Hopefully I will be a Dr of Archaeology one day And Granger as in Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Its my other favorite fandom
                              mad_gater - mmmm brownies! My favorite!
                              sigpic
                              "For All Eternity"
                              The Five | Multi-shpper
                              SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                              Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
                              Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Dr. D. - No, not a Dr yet. Hopefully I will be a Dr of Archaeology one day And Granger as in Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Its my other favorite fandom
                                Granger! Of course. HP is great!

Are you an arch. student?

Comment

Working...
                                X