Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warning warning ^ has been known to fib about the effects of the cookies ! and welcome to the forum

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Alas poor Billy.

*waits for new people*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        Alas poor Billy.

*waits for new people*
        how about old people Jel still hasn't delivered the bacon and swiss

sigpic

Comment

This the the thread for new members not old ones.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
              and welcome to the forum
              Thank you.

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              This the the thread for new members not old ones.
              In a way, I'm an old member, in that I've occasionally perused this site and message board off and on for a number of years. I'm probably King Lurk or the Lurker King, considering I've browsed the board without posting. Yet, then again, you could say I'm new in that only now I am becoming an active poster.

I often enjoy smaller populated forums, and I've generally been an active poster on forums that use a different style of message board software. There have been multiple aspects of the GW Forum that, in the past, I had little interest in. I tried it out a long-long-long time ago, and again a long-long time ago, but neither time did it really catch my attention nor did it really effectively pull me in. I was happy and content with the Stargate related forums on other sites that I used.

There was one important aspect of GW Forum in which I've recently developed more of an interest: the steady stream of users who truly love Stargate. There might even be some users who love Stargate as much as I do.

Heck, I'm still hoping to meet my future wife, someone who is at least as much a fan of the Stargate shows/movies as I am. Alas, that has yet to happen.

So, in any case, I suppose you could say that my past preference for smaller, less crowded Stargate forums on other sites has waned in the interest of the heavily populated GW Forum. That's also partly due to the overall activity level of members on the other forums becoming less and less active.
              Are you in the Kansas City area? Do you know any SG fans in the area?
              Email me and join the local group of Stargate enthusiasts! (Email address in my profile.)
              What if... events occurred differently in Stargate? | Which version Stargate fan are you?
              An all new crew: Who would you want MGM to hire for a new Stargate show or movie(s)?
              When have you met SG cast or crew (excluding conventions)?
              Stargate Enthusiasts in the Kansas City Area | Being Introduced to Stargate

Comment

Ok....I'm semi new....I felt sorry for the sloppy monkeys at the station and I didn't want to give them a pink slip. No worries as they are collection nice money at unemployment......I have changed my cell number and hiding under a rock....
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys I've heard a lot about GateWorld, and after the Chicago convention this past weekend, I decided to go ahead and join. I was reminded of just how awesome the Stargate fandom is. Well, I love SG-1 and Atlantis, but I haven't seen much of Universe (yet). I've been to three conventions, and I'm hoping to go back again in the not too distant future. I write sci-fi and fanfiction, and I've thought about working on Stargate-related fics, so I may do that soon.

Sooo, hi!

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld Hathor_1995.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Welcome Hathor_1995
                      have a cookie...
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, guys! I love the Hathor smilie. And yum, cookie <3

Comment

Hello and welcome to GW Hathor. Have a cookie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Darn Cookie pedlers
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Thanks, Iffy! (for the welcome and the cookie) I see you're a Goa'uld fan, too. I like the Osiris av. Gatefan, what's wrong with peddling cookies? Well, other than the sideeffects I read about earlier lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Darn Cookie pedlers
                                You're just mad cause you got a rash from them

Weclome Newbies, keep your hands inside the gate and enjoy the ride.
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X