Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although Toods will deny flirting very vehemently, they still do it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darian View Post
      Ok thank you Nolamom lets eat some more cookies shall we
      cookies are also something the Brits insist on referring to as "biscuits"

Comment

LOL also here in South Africa we call them Biscuits I just thought it had some other meaning on the forum and what are all the side effects because if they are not deadly then I want some I am hungry
        sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

I still do not know what cookies are or flying monkeys or toods please someone helpful help me out
          You need not worry about toods. Tood is a flirter who uses imaginary friends to try and convince people he is not. Its GB's fault, she needs an oil change. We lost the oil....

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          cookies are also something the Brits insist on referring to as "biscuits"
          Because we know how to use the correct words over here.

LOL also here in South Africa we call them Biscuits I just thought it had some other meaning on the forum and what are all the side effects because if they are not deadly then I want some I am hungry
          As do you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            toods - ah, origin - member aretood - there are multiple toods (most are known for flirting) various versions suit every possible situation
            Lies!!! Vicious unfounded lies!!!!
            Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            Although Toods will deny flirting very vehemently, they still do it.
            *gets FluffyTood*
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Hey! I'm new (evidently), I followed a link from tumblr about your rewatch and signed up literally a minute ago. I started watching SGA last summer, and then became rapidly obsessed and developed a huge crush on John Sheppard (ADORABLE IDIOTIC BADASS SPACE BOYFRIEND) and read ridiculous amounts of fanfic, mostly Mckay/Sheppard. I've only watched a couple episodes of SG1 (I feel like such an undedicated fan! XD) but I'm planning to watch the rest over the summer.
              My other favourite sci-fi shows are Firefly, Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica, and I also love the Dune series by Frank Herbert.
              I haven't ever participated in fandom on a forum beyond lurking, but this place looks awesome and really friendly, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kisats View Post
                Hey! I'm new (evidently), I followed a link from tumblr about your rewatch and signed up literally a minute ago. I started watching SGA last summer, and then became rapidly obsessed and developed a huge crush on John Sheppard (ADORABLE IDIOTIC BADASS SPACE BOYFRIEND) and read ridiculous amounts of fanfic, mostly Mckay/Sheppard. I've only watched a couple episodes of SG1 (I feel like such an undedicated fan! XD) but I'm planning to watch the rest over the summer.
                My other favourite sci-fi shows are Firefly, Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica, and I also love the Dune series by Frank Herbert.
                I haven't ever participated in fandom on a forum beyond lurking, but this place looks awesome and really friendly, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
                I do believe that you used the word "Literally" correctly here. Great job! *gives Kisats a star* Now remember, the mods must be stopped at all costs. Enlist in the army of Spam!
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Kisats!
                  Glad you decided to join in the madness. We have loads of fun around here and you will too. Have a cookie...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    You need not worry about toods. Tood is a flirter who uses imaginary friends to try and convince people he is not. Its GB's fault, she needs an oil change. We lost the oil....
                    Excuse me? How is Tood my fault.
                    And I don't need an oil change. *steals Ukko's bacon and rum*

welcome newbies
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello my namr is sarah aka the HMSC Ark Royal CAG LTCOL MACKENZIE "pocket Dragon" campbell

Comment

Hi there Sarah aka pocket Dragon!
                        Enjoy the forum, keep your hands inside the car, watch out for monkeys, and have a cookie...
                        sigpic

Comment

Greetings. Karl is my name, 28 going on 30, currently living in Skövde, Sweden.

Figured I'd sign up for to these forums now that I've *finally* caught up to the rewatch so I can join the discussions. I was busy with other things when it started and couldn't jump on board until you were on season five or six. As a completionist I had to start from season one though This is the fourth or fifth time I'm watching the entire series from beginning to end (counting when I watched every episode with the commentary track).

I first began watching Stargate SG-1 back when the Swedish channel TV 3 aired season one. That was during the summer of 2001. The jackasses didn't air anything beyond that first season though so I was forced to *cough* acquire the rest through other means. I loved it so much that a few episodes into season two I deleted 'em all and bought it all on DVD (watching through torrents and buying when the boxes were released). Those boxes cost a small fortune back in those days in Sweden, we're easily talking 120+ USD per box.

I've been in love with Stargate ever since. SG-1 is my favourite show of all time. Atlantis began very strong but when the Wraith started dying from getting sneezed at it kinda lost some of its appeal to me.
                          LOVED Stargate Universe! Although they made some mistakes in the first season I still highly enjoyed it and once the second season rolled out there was no show on TV I was looking forward to more each week.

My dream is to move to Vancouver to be near any future Stargate projects. Currently studying Game Development in order to one day work with Stargate.

Comment

Hello universal_kalle
                            skipping a year there? 28 going on 30? Always glad to have another devoted fan around. Have a cookie...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Hello universal_kalle
                              skipping a year there? 28 going on 30? Always glad to have another devoted fan around. Have a cookie...
                              29 seems like such a unnecessary year so I figured I'd just skip it

Comment

Welcome to all Newbies...
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X