X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
    Me too!

Now can someone explain to me exactly what is the nature of 'here, have a cookie' 'no don't take their cookies' and 'beware of the monkeys'?
    *some* folks claim that the cookies have serious side effects, but it's never been proven. And we're just being generous...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      *some* folks claim that the cookies have serious side effects, but it's never been proven. And we're just being generous...

Nola is wise listen to her.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Just how much did Iffy pay you to say that
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Just how much did Iffy pay you to say that
          She does it of her own free will or maybe Fluffy makes her.
          sigpic

Comment

Hiya everyone!

I've been lurking on the forums for...well, awhile now, since I tend to pop into the shipper threads when I need to look up some detail or another for a story. I decided I might as well join up now that I'm thoroughly addicted.

I'm 25, a full-time university student and mom to a 2.5 year old bundle of energy. I didn't start watching science fiction until after she was born, when the only thing on TV at 3am was Star Trek reruns. I just started watching Stargate a couple of months ago. So far I've seen seasons 1-6 plus 9-10 of SG1, and I'm working on season 7 right now...really looking forward to seeing Atlantis, too.

My other main fandoms are Farscape and Sanctuary. I'm a HUGE Amanda Tapping fan. I'm a big-time shipper and love writing fanfic. I'm also as I type this trying to teach myself to make fanvids, although I'm finding that way more difficult.

I had the chance to go to the Farscape/Stargate con in LA this month and had a blast, although I only had a Farscape wristband. I took advantage of all the Stargate stuff I could, though, and I'm now looking forward to the Stargate con in Vancouver in April.

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me. Time to start poking around!
            sigpic
            "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
            My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Welcome mamageek!

Boy when you jump in, you jump in with both feet don't you? In 2 and half years going from a few reruns all the way to conventions. Good going! Vids are something I've never been tempted to try - I know I don't have either the talent nor the patience.

Have some of the special welcome cookies...
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nolamom!

Nope, I don't do anything halfway. lol. I've also watched 11 different series (that I can think of) in that time period...including SG-1 and Sanctuary which I haven't quite finished yet (obviously, for Sanctuary).

Mmm, potentially dangerous cookies. Sounds good to me Thanks!
                sigpic
                "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

Hello and Welcome. More cookies?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    Hello and Welcome. More cookies?
                    Nom nom nom.

Whew, I'm a little lightheaded. What's that sparkly thing in the corner?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                      Nom nom nom.

Whew, I'm a little lightheaded. What's that sparkly thing in the corner?
                      Here have more.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here have more.
                        *Chomp Chomp*

Wheeeeeeee! These are good cookies. Everything's pretty.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Chomp Chomp*

Wheeeeeeee! These are good cookies. Everything's pretty.
                          What a good new person you are.
                          sigpic

Comment

What a good new person you are.

I suspect I'll fit in nicely. hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

I suspect I'll fit in nicely. hahaha
                              *cuts off mamageeks cookies supply*
                              No one has eaten that many at one time.....heaven knows what the side effects will be
                              *activates forceshield*
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                *cuts off mamageeks cookies supply*
                                No one has eaten that many at one time.....heaven knows what the side effects will be
                                *activates forceshield*
                                But...but...*waves arms uselessly at forceshielded cookies*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X