X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. D. Jackson View Post
    Hello to all!
    I started watching Stargate at the end of Stargate Atlantis. My sister and my cousin got me hooked and I have been obsessed ever since. I am currently in college and am making a Stargate website for my web design class and decided that I needed to be part of the online Stargate community before I got my site up and running.
    I have always been into mysteries and crime shows, but fell in love with Stargate instantly. I love SG1 and Atlantis, but never got into SGU. Oh, and I love Daniel!
    Mrs. Jackson
    Hi & welcome to GateWorld! don't be a strange most are friendly *laughs* only kidding we're friendly around here have fun! it won't be hard around here bye!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Is it.......Daniella Jackson? Welcome, here's some tips: Don't blink, not even for a second, blink and you're dead! Oh, and don't eat any of the cookies....
      If you do.... Tood might not get them all and we can't have that now can we?

Comment

Hi all New Members...

Just to make you all aware.
        There is a Probie Fan Club just for you in the Off Topic part in the forum...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          Hi all New Members...

Just to make you all aware.
          There is a Probie Fan Club just for you in the Off Topic part in the forum...
          really? is that where the flyin monkeys are kept?

welcome Mrs D

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by splv View Post
            Hi all
            I've always been a Star Trek fan, but was hooked on SGA after a friend introduced me to SG1. I don't get cable, but started watching on netflix. I'm only sorry that after months of watching 10 seasons of SG1 and then 5 of SGA, I'm almost done
            Hello to all!
            I started watching Stargate at the end of Stargate Atlantis. My sister and my cousin got me hooked and I have been obsessed ever since. I am currently in college and am making a Stargate website for my web design class and decided that I needed to be part of the online Stargate community before I got my site up and running.
            I have always been into mysteries and crime shows, but fell in love with Stargate instantly. I love SG1 and Atlantis, but never got into SGU. Oh, and I love Daniel!
            Mrs. Jackson
            Welcome newbies! I'm Jacquelyn.
            Nice to see new members here. Well.. have fun!

Vous aurez beaucoup de plaisir ici! (you will have alot of fun here)
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Hello to all!
              Mrs. Jackson
              Hello there.

Don't listen to Tood about the cookies they are tasty and safe to eat. Just don't blink, keep your eyes open at all times.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Splv and Mrs. D. Jackson!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                sigpic
                now also appearing on DeviantArt
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Probie Fan Club

Now you can get there with ease.
                  sigpic

Comment

Howdy all,

I've been watching Stargate for years and years now. My Dad's always enjoyed watching it and I started watching SG-1 one day and stuck with the series ever since.

Whilst all the series are good, I love SGU and I'm also a big fan of space battles in all the seasons (Although SGU does do it pretty well IMO. ). Other than that I occasionally attempt fan fiction and most people would argue that I have an overactive imagination.

Nice to meet ya'll!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Avarion.
                      Nice to meet you too...

There is nothing wrong with having an overactive imagination...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Welcome and don't get into any fights with the cats...they'll lick you every time ..
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome!! Don't worry bout the cats....a little catnip goes a long way.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Avarion View Post
                            Howdy all,

I've been watching Stargate for years and years now. My Dad's always enjoyed watching it and I started watching SG-1 one day and stuck with the series ever since.

Whilst all the series are good, I love SGU and I'm also a big fan of space battles in all the seasons (Although SGU does do it pretty well IMO. ). Other than that I occasionally attempt fan fiction and most people would argue that I have an overactive imagination.

Nice to meet ya'll!
                            Nice to meat you too....and here in this spoiler tag is very very very very very very advice that you have to know.

Spoiler:
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

You forgot to mention to watch their step when GB, you or me are around. Hi, folks.
                              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

especially ^
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X