This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,

I am a long time fan of all things sci-fi, mostly, but rather new to the forum. I was originally on here as Light461, but that happened by mistake and now i got the username i really want. I was wondering if any of the moderators could transfer my old stats over to my new account. That would be awesome!

Also I never said hello to the forum the first time, so hi, feel free to im me, peppergirlmd on aim! Thanks.
    -Dr. Pepper Girl (aka Sora)

Comment

Hey! Another quick note, if there is someway you can delete the other account that would rock too, so I could use my mail e-mail address, thanks!

Comment

Hi!

I wanna be a pepper, too!

Comment

I don't understand? You want to be a pepper? I am confused...sorry, lol.

Comment

Does the forum not update my sig when I change it for all posts, or does it only change it for posts after I have changed it. Lol, thats sounds confusing, hope someone knows the answer. Thanks!

Comment

It's an old ad slogan for Dr. Pepper.

"Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Pepper Girl
                Does the forum not update my sig when I change it for all posts, or does it only change it for posts after I have changed it. Lol, thats sounds confusing, hope someone knows the answer. Thanks!
                When you edit your sig it changes for all posts, past and present.

BTW, your sig is too large according to Forum rules. Please see: What are the Signature Rules? in the FAQ. Lots of useful info there! I don't want folks red negging you for an oversize sig. And trust me, they will...

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum. ^ agrees with what Seshat said about your sig .. . there are some here that will have a go because your sig breaks forum rules (even though lots of others do as well) just because you're new. Have fun.

*edit* I know my sig is about 4 k's too big but I don't give a toss considering there's sigs out there in the hundreds of k's, and i've spent too long being a good girl with my sig sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                    *edit* I know my sig is about 4 k's too big but I don't give a toss considering there's sigs out there in the hundreds of k's, and i've spent too long being a good girl with my sig sizes.
                    Bad girls unite!!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

If you can't shrink it down yourself, I made it small enough for ya...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        If you can't shrink it down yourself, I made it small enough for ya...
                        Thank you so much for your help with my sig! I think it is better now, let me know!

I am really excited about getting involved in the forum, thanks guys and fellow gals for the warm welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
                          It's an old ad slogan for Dr. Pepper.

"Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?"
                          Sorry, I didn't know that old Dr. Pepper motto. But thanks!

Comment

Dr. Pepper Girl,

We can't merge accounts or account stats, but if you'd rather use your old account we can change your username.

Just e-mail [email protected] from the e-mail account you used to register to request and authorize any account changes like a username or e-mail address change.

Welcome!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hello there. Yet another long time lurker coming out of hiding.The first episode I watched was in season six and, almost instantly, I felt the irrepressible need to watch all stargate beginning with season one, and voila! another fan of stargate. I'm quite new to posting too, so please forgive any mistake I might make and don't hesitate to correct me.
                              Agi, a descended lurker

Comment

Originally posted by agi
                                Hello there. Yet another long time lurker coming out of hiding.The first episode I watched was in season six and, almost instantly, I felt the irrepressible need to watch all stargate beginning with season one, and voila! another fan of stargate. I'm quite new to posting too, so please forgive any mistake I might make and don't hesitate to correct me.

Hi and welcome to the party, grab a drink and start the banter lol. I was like that i loved stargate from the first time i saw children of the gods, who wuddnt. Well enjoy and dont get too drunk lol bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

Working...
                                X