• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Especially when there are sweaters involved
    Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
    does mine have glitter
    Of course.

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
    :: runs around with her tail bushed chasing the bows and sneezing at the glitter :: Merow!

Gltter makes things so much more fun... all sparkles and shines..... :: eyes glaze over and rolls over on her back trying to smack at some glitter ::
    Oh dear. *sprinkles nip on Ally*
    sigpic

Comment

Hello net citizens.
      I am syber from Canada, and have been a sci-fi fan for as long as I can remember. Big fan of Stargate, Star Wars and Star Trek

I have been a long time visitor to Gateworld, even have one of your blue Gateworld t-shirts in support of your great site.

Comment

Originally posted by syber View Post
        Hello net citizens.
        I am syber from Canada, and have been a sci-fi fan for as long as I can remember. Big fan of Stargate, Star Wars and Star Trek

I have been a long time visitor to Gateworld, even have one of your blue Gateworld t-shirts in support of your great site.
        Welcome syber

Remember, i am the only one to be trusted around here The rest are insane ego maniacs
        sigpic

Comment

Hello GateWorld,

I am currently living in Ohio. I'm a huge Star Wars & Stargate fan. Have been to your website several times and felt it was past time for me to join.

Looking forward to being an active participant.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello net citizens.

Hello there. We have cookies! Would you like one? there might be some tingling but that's normal.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Selkhet View Post
              Hello GateWorld,

I am currently living in Ohio. I'm a huge Star Wars & Stargate fan. Have been to your website several times and felt it was past time for me to join.

yea another ohioian pretty soon we will take over this place Mwaaaaaaa just need to get the flying monkeys on our side welcome aboard

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                Welcome syber

Remember, i am the only one to be trusted around here The rest are insane ego maniacs
                *hides Ukko's bat* Yes. Now Ukko may be trusted. A little.

Comment

Hello GateWorld,

Well it's about time you joined
                  Welcome to the forum.......Iffy's wrong the tingling is dangerous, careful of the cookies here.
                  Keep your hands inside the gate and hold on for a wild ride.
                  Oh and you.........Ohioan..................don't be sending any more bad weather my way
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello net citizens.

Welcome to the forum.............enjoy yourself..................watch out for the flying monkeys......and don't believe anything they say about me, unless they lie and say I'm terrific
                    Careful of the cookies
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to your new home Syber and Selkhet. Please come in and join in on the fun and games. Now a few things to remember:

ALWAYS bow to Ukko. The Antlers are mighty!

Don’t ever listen to billy. Our program seems to have a major flaw in it.. again. NOW it’s the flying monkey’s…. Last week it was crackling and screaming “I’m melting, I’m melting…”

We love our syfygyrl and Girlbot. Only cuz they secreatly worship the Antlers.

Oh and the biggest rule of all… Always give me catnip And both of you.. stop sending crap weather to Michigan!
                      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

We love our syfygyrl and Girlbot. Only cuz they secreatly worship the Antlers.
                        *sneaks to Antler temple* Shhh. Don't tell Ukko!

Comment

Hello net citizens.

Welcome Syber! I'm Canadian too!

Hello GateWorld,

Welcome Selkhet! American, huh? Well, we can't all be Canadian!
                          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                            *sneaks to Antler temple* Shhh. Don't tell Ukko!
                            :: shows her the secret way into the Temple :: It pays to be the Royal Cat Guard
                            This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

:: shows her the secret way into the Temple :: It pays to be the Royal Cat Guard
                              < is glad she took the time to get to know Ally. *brings mouse Ally gave her* Two worshipers are better than one!

Comment

Hello GateWorld,

Hello welcome to GW. Here is a cookie basket.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X