• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, welcome have a welcome muffin! *gives muffin*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
      hey, welcome have a welcome muffin! *gives muffin*
      Why thank you. *takes muffin* Here, chocolate for everyone!!
      Gaelicdragon's Law: The stupidity of a song is directly proportional to the probability of it getting stuck in your head.

Comment

yay i loveee chocolate

Comment

Hello everybody. I'm new in this forum. I didn't come here before because I was afraid no one understand me; but apparently it's ok. But please forgive the grammar mistakes.
          Please forgive my English, I'm French

"The act itself never varies. But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own. It can convey a husband's eternal devotion... Or a wife's enormous regret... It can symbolize a mother's growing concern... Or a lover's growing passion... But whatever its meaning, each kiss reflects a basic human need; the need to connect to another human being. This desire is so strong it's always amazing when some people don’t understand it." Desperate Housewives, "One more kiss"

Comment

Originally posted by Pamplemousse of France
            Hello everybody. I'm new in this forum. I didn't come here before because I was afraid no one understand me; but apparently it's ok. But please forgive the grammar mistakes.
            WELCOME! And yay, don't worry too much about the grammer. Most people understand. Hope you have fun!
            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Pamplemousse of France
              Hi - No problems
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Grammar shmammar! All are welcome!!

Besides, your grammar isn't bad at all. You should hear my French.

Anyway, hope you have a fun time and post around!!
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hello everybody, another long time lurker, finally decided to start posting all just couldn't not post in some of your awesome insane thread any longer. Anyways not much to tell about me other than I'm a completly insane sci-fi junkie. Looking forward to getting to know you guys Laters

Comment

Welcome
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Hey All...kind of new....finally found this thread..i know kind of slow...
                      Just thought i'd say 'Hello'...

Amazing website by the way...love it...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hello
                        love Torri

Comment

I need help,
                          I would like to place a picture as my signature but i dont know how, can you help me?
                          Thank you.

Proud Supporter of:
                          - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                          - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

HAAAAAAAY heh heh. Names Zekk And I Ben here a week and I have allmost 200 posts...I know. Im usualy the strong silent type but when u guys get me started I just cant stop
                            I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                            But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                            Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                            GW My home away from home....
                            My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

g'day,
                              just got here this will my first post,yay
                              i live in melbourne australia best place ever
                              i first got into stargate around 5 or 6 years ago i would have been 12 or sumthing, i cant remember the first ep i saw but it had the replicators and tealc in a truck and it fliped on earth and symbiot came out, or at lest i think that was stargate then i stoped watching it,i dont know why and now i got back into it around season 6.

Comment

welcome dilligaf, australia's cool i have an uncle in melbourne

Comment

Working...
                                X