X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kckanuck View Post
    Hi All!
    26, F, from BC, Canada... I was an occasional fan of Star Trek TNG and Voyager growing up, but never found much interest in all things SciFi. When I met my bf (now fiancee!) 3 years ago he introduced me to Stargate and I have been hooked since! We own the complete DVD collection of SG1, we have all of Atlantis <Snipped>and just love the new series (I know not all of you do, but we do... and that's our right! ) So sad that Universe is not coming back. Anyway, since my bf introduced me to Stargate I have also picked up a love of some other SciFi classics... Firefly, Farscape, BSG... <3
    I hope to speak to many of you throughout the forums on all things Stargate!
    CHEERS!
    Hello, there welcome to GW
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Hello, there welcome to GW
      Boy we are really being good today aren't we?
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Have a pleasant stay while you are on GW
        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Boy we are really being good today aren't we?
          Too tired to muster up much else.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kckanuck View Post
            Hi All!
            26, F, from BC, Canada... I was an occasional fan of Star Trek TNG and Voyager growing up, but never found much interest in all things SciFi. When I met my bf (now fiancee!) 3 years ago he introduced me to Stargate and I have been hooked since! We own the complete DVD collection of SG1, we have all of Atlantis <Snipped>and just love the new series (I know not all of you do, but we do... and that's our right! ) So sad that Universe is not coming back. Anyway, since my bf introduced me to Stargate I have also picked up a love of some other SciFi classics... Firefly, Farscape, BSG... <3
            I hope to speak to many of you throughout the forums on all things Stargate!
            CHEERS!
            Welcome to GateWorld! I'm also a newbie here too .

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstruck View Post
              Welcome to GateWorld! I'm also a newbie here too .
              Always nice to see a non-threatening face welcoming the new folks. Cookie? and could you hold this monkey please.
              sigpic

Comment

Hiya all. i am glad to have found this forum. Whats to know about me, hmmmm ?
                I am retired due to my disabilities and have become something of a homebody.
                I dont interact much with people "face to face" anymore and the internet is my
                primary communication with the outside world.
                I enjoy working on electronics when I can, such a building,repairing or mod'n a pc.
                I must say that I am a Stargate fan (all of them), but my favorite is Stargate Universe
                and I am also a browncoat. Boy I miss Firefly. And soon I will miss Stargate Universe.
                I reside on the East coast of the United States and yes I am tired of winter !

Comment

Originally posted by anaberration View Post
                  I enjoy working on electronics when I can, such a building,repairing or mod'n a pc.
                  I must say that I am a Stargate fan (all of them), but my favorite is Stargate Universe
                  and I am also a browncoat. Boy I miss Firefly. And soon I will miss Stargate Universe.
                  Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself here
                  I'm tired of winter also We've had lots of snow haven't we
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello there and welcome to GW. Just remember the multitood will be here any second.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Anaberration, I see you've already met Girlbot ( she's like that girl out of "Species")... Enjoy yourself
                      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                        Welcome Anaberration, I see you've already met Girlbot ( she's like that girl out of "Species")... Enjoy yourself
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

*turns Laz into a cheeky monkey*
                          sigpic

Comment

But the girl from species was sexy.

Spoiler:
                            *Runs* Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaainen!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi
                              Welcome to Gateworld.
                              I hope you have fun. And see you on the threads...

ttyl
                              Starfist
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello, I'm syfyfan.

Longtime browsing here, but today I finally signed up.
                                I'm longtime Stargate fan and sci-fi.
                                I have watched all of SG-1 & SGA, and so far all of SGU.
                                Jack and Daniel from SG1, Sheppard and McKay from SGA, Scott and Eli from SGU are my favorite's characters.
                                English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistake.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X