Clear All

nice tactics and thanks for the snowdrift

and on topic welcome newbies, if there are any more today
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      nice tactics and thanks for the snowdrift

and on topic welcome newbies, if there are any more today
      You gotta keep'em on your side. Glad you like the snowdrift.

*waves at newbies* As I must retire for the evening.
      sigpic

Comment

Big wlecomes to all the newbies hello there

Comment

Welcome New Members (which seem to make up about 1 in 20 posts in the thread )
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm newbie here, i just found this community site for searching my favorite show Star gate episode video. I feel so glad to part of this amazing site. I hope, here I will enjoy a lot....

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse greyan
              sigpic

Comment

Hello all! I hope this is where I should post...

Comment

I have been a fan of Stargate, well, Stargate everything, for two years now, and some how I've only just recently found this forum. I haven't a clue what I am doing here, but I am excited to try this out!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    Welcome New Members (which seem to make up about 1 in 20 posts in the thread )
                    We are a bunch of gabbers.

Originally posted by greyan View Post
                    Hi, I'm newbie here, i just found this community site for searching my favorite show Star gate episode video. I feel so glad to part of this amazing site. I hope, here I will enjoy a lot....
                    Originally posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
                    Hello all! I hope this is where I should post...
                    Originally posted by Leigh15 View Post
                    I have been a fan of Stargate, well, Stargate everything, for two years now, and some how I've only just recently found this forum. I haven't a clue what I am doing here, but I am excited to try this out!
                    Hi everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for you warm welcome....

Comment

Hey first of all excuse me for the spelling mistake of my user name... it's find not finder.

So my name is Erwan pronunciation : Air One (like Air Force One haha I'm a jocker !...), I'm french so excuse me for this "cobbled" english .

I like Stargate and that's it for scify. If you have a question don't be shy.

I'm in SGF (a other forum) too

Comment

Originally posted by Theguywhodoesnotfinderanicknam View Post
                          Hey first of all excuse me for the spelling mistake of my user name... it's find not finder.

So my name is Erwan pronunciation : Air One (like Air Force One haha I'm a jocker !...), I'm french so excuse me for this "cobbled" english .
                          Hi TGW. You really didn't think I was going to type that out did you
                          Looks like you'll fit in quite nicely here. Welcome to the forum. I'm GB, Girlbot. See no one likes to long type
                          have fun here
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Theguywhodoesnotfinderanicknam, nice to meet you. We are not all as lazy as Girlbot (she is just a lazy, malfunctioning bot like Kryten from Red Dwarf). Enjoy your time here.
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                              Hi Theguywhodoesnotfinderanicknam, nice to meet you. We are not all as lazy as Girlbot (she is just a lazy, malfunctioning bot like Kryten from Red Dwarf). Enjoy your time here.
                              *raises eyeshields zaps Lazlo*
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Theguywhodoesnotfinderanicknam View Post

I like Stargate and that's it for scify. If you have a question don't be shy.

I'm in SGF (a other forum) too
                                Hi there!

Laz be nice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X