This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

I'm Jenny, I'm 23, almost 24, huge Sci Fi fan ever since I watched Space 1999 when I was ten years old, and now my favorite sci fi shows are SG1, Farscape, Doctor Who and Torchwood, I can't imagine a better show than those four. I'm one of those strange people that use "frell" as a normal word, always turn left given the choice and don't blink when I have strange stone angels around me, like, who would?! I LOVE Claudia Black, Michael Shanks, David Tennant, JR Bourne, Billie Pyper, RDA, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Ben Browder, James Marsters, Eve Myles, John Barrowman and many more, and I've been around GateWorld for a while, but never got to register before. Just did.

Comment

Originally posted by January View Post
      Hey

I'm Jenny, I'm 23, almost 24, huge Sci Fi fan ever since I watched Space 1999 when I was ten years old, and now my favorite sci fi shows are SG1, Farscape, Doctor Who and Torchwood, I can't imagine a better show than those four. I'm one of those strange people that use "frell" as a normal word, always turn left given the choice and don't blink when I have strange stone angels around me, like, who would?! I LOVE Claudia Black, Michael Shanks, David Tennant, JR Bourne, Billie Pyper, RDA, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Ben Browder, James Marsters, Eve Myles, John Barrowman and many more, and I've been around GateWorld for a while, but never got to register before. Just did.
      Welocme to the forum. Keep your hands inside the gate, watch out for poisoned cookies and whatever you do, Don't blink
      Have a nice time here
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Also keep an eye out for evil, it lurks around every corner......
        sigpic

Comment

Hey

Hi just want to say you have good taste in tv shows sg1 and farscape are brilliant
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and GB is right, keep an eye out...
            Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Hey

Hi there.
              Welcome to Gateworld. I watched Space 1999 when I was younger too...
              Above all have fun.
              I hope to see you on the threads.

ttyl
              Starfist
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hey

Hello and enjoy the forum. Watch out for the stray Jper handing out t-shirts.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the nice welcome. I will have all that in mind, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    Hello and enjoy the forum. Watch out for the stray Jper handing out t-shirts.
                    He has been suspiciously missing lately
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      He has been suspiciously missing lately
                      I have noticed that too. He must be plotting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya!
                        So this is where the newbies post! Yay!
                        My name is Ck, I'm 21 and from New Zealand

Ok I first got into Stargate like.. 7 years ago maybe? My best friend introduced me and I've been obsessed ever since.
                        After SG1 It was SGA.. I never really got into SGU but I'm sad they canceled it.

My current obsession is Sanctuary. Its actually the reason I found GW. The same friend that introduced me to SG1 showed me fanfic.net I kept seeing GW Teslen monthly challenges. Eventually I found my way here

I saw the Jonathon Young/Nikola Tesla thunk thread and decided I NEEDED to join this forum.

I'm such a shipper Sam/Jack, Teslen.. any thread like that I'll be lurking.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to see you around!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                          Hiya!
                          So this is where the newbies post! Yay!
                          My name is Ck, I'm 21 and from New Zealand

Nice to meet you all and I hope to see you around!
                          Hi there welcome to the forum
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello Cekay.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi there CeKay.
                              Welcome to Gateworld.

ttyl
                              Starfist
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello, I've just joined here and I hope to discuss Stargate with many of you I'm a big SG-1 & Atlantis fan, I'm not too fond of SGU. Yet
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X