This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*steals all the above from PH... *
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

*Drops by and leaves crate of new cookies*

Welcome to all newbies! Come and say hi. Have a cookie! Come out of lurkdom.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        *Drops by and leaves crate of new cookies*

Welcome to all newbies! Come and say hi. Have a cookie! Come out of lurkdom.
        *eats the cookies*

Lurking is boring post away!
        sigpic

Comment

TKS everyone for the welcome. My first convention, and really looking forward to it.
          Live well. Laugh often
          Love much.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Hi
            Welcome, Snow Queen.. could we a get a litlle snow here. It's sweltering
            thanks Girlbot I'll try to send you some - general area?
            Live well. Laugh often
            Love much.

Comment

Originally posted by Judy View Post
              Hey UncleLumpy! I've been a fan of Stargate for years, but never listened to any of the podcasts. Maybe I should give them a try. I'll let you know if I find any good ones not here on Gateworld. I was a wee kid too (now 25) when Dr. Who was on and I definitely have plenty of memories of watching it with my parents who were big fans. Every time I hear the theme song it brings back. I should really try to catch up on all the new seasons. I've heard nothing, but good things about it.
              Hey Judy - I am going to the convention with my daughter, -- Any chance you can bring your parent?
              Live well. Laugh often
              Love much.

Comment

Hi SnowQueen

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                Welcome new members, feel free to enter...Just leave your cake, cookies and pie, here at the door
                Well, if you're all gonna forget the pies... *grabs them and runs off*
                │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

I heard there was food so I decided to de-lurk and investigate So ummmm...Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Mishu View Post
                    Welcome Newbie Eat the cookies at your own risk, if a rash occurs don't say I didn't warn you
                    Have fun and just remember we have lurkicide
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                      Food is always a good motivation to come out of lurking, but don't always trust the people handing it out.
                      You never know what kind of wackos they could be
                      │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                      .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                      Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
                        Welcome
                        Food is always a good motivation to come out of lurking, but don't always trust the people handing it out.
                        You never know what kind of wackos they could be
                        *raises eyeshields, lasers on Max*
                        You were saying
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

So umm. Just peeking my head in. I'm Lyco... I feel so.. naked without having done anything with profile, but I guess forgive me. I am a probie! I love sci fi, and drawing and ready. And then writing, mostly an original storyverse and often refer to the people in my head as if they were real. Well. Sort of. Mostly I gripe at them for annoying me. (That said if I randomly yell at a 'Scott' it's not one whose first name is Matthew. Just throwing that out there.) Also... Don't be surprised by random ferret appearances. (My favourite threat is sicking the War Ferret on people.)

Ermm. I got into Stargate just this past year and spreed my merry little way through SG-1 and Atlantis and am currently working my way through Universe. My favourite character is Vala. Because. Umm. Hawt? And awesomely insane? And and.... I could totally go on. And second is Sheppard. Also hawt, and so very dark despite quirkiness.

Yup. That's all I've got. OH WAIT! Cookies! I saw mention (and warning) of cookies! *snatches some and scampers off*

Comment

Originally posted by Mishu View Post
                            Posting is more fun than lurking.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a general remark, so not towards anyone in specific: I've read a lot of talk about Probies not being able to edit their profile and such, yes this is true, as a member on probie-status you can't edit it. What one needs to remember though imho is that those profiles of new members barely get visitors in the first few days. So, imho, it doesn't really make any difference. Once the visitors to the profile will arrive, the member will be off probie status.

Anyways, welcome all newbies. My cookies are clean, I promise. *hits GB while she tries poisoning them*
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                Anyways, welcome all newbies. My cookies are clean, I promise. *hits GB while she tries poisoning them*
                                Hey, I resemble that remark
                                psst............Jper washes his cookies in bleach to clean them......I'm just sayin
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X