This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Mishka and Girlbot
    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
      Welcome Mishka and Girlbot
      Silly Boy
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Hi!
        The first stargate i started watching was 'Universe' although i'm up to date on that and i moved on to atlantis because the 'Ancients' were really intriguing me. I know i've i doing them all in the wrong order but i'm on a roll now and am just watching whatever i have a hold of!

So anyway, i knew lost was finishing so i needed something else to watch so i tried stargate, i'd seen ads on tv and just took a liking to the premise. Right now i'm just about to start season 3 of Atlantis. THe cliffhanger at the end of season 2 has me gripped, the wraith have turned after making a deal with atlantis and are heading for earth, and they have Rodney!

Oh i'm from Liverpool in England btw...So hello all!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooker View Post
          Hi!
          The first stargate i started watching was 'Universe' although i'm up to date on that and i moved on to atlantis because the 'Ancients' were really intriguing me. I know i've i doing them all in the wrong order but i'm on a roll now and am just watching whatever i have a hold of!

So anyway, i knew lost was finishing so i needed something else to watch so i tried stargate, i'd seen ads on tv and just took a liking to the premise. Right now i'm just about to start season 3 of Atlantis. THe cliffhanger at the end of season 2 has me gripped, the wraith have turned after making a deal with atlantis and are heading for earth, and they have Rodney!

Oh i'm from Liverpool in England btw...So hello all!
          Welcome to the forum. Leave your sanity at the gate and you shall do just fine.
          psst....click on the spoiler
          Spoiler:
          unfortunately they didn't keep him . As though you didn't know that.
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Silly Boy
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Welcomes! I am still trying to find my way around here.. There are so many threads to file through.. It's a bit overwhelming! but I am surviving!
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome new members. .-) You will love this place.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                    Thanks for the Welcomes! I am still trying to find my way around here.. There are so many threads to file through.. It's a bit overwhelming! but I am surviving!
                    you like eli yup your going to do well.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi All!! Long time fan, first time user Thanks for the company!
                      "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Originally posted by Tielster View Post
                        Hi All!! Long time fan, first time user Thanks for the company!
                        Welcome to the forum. Watch out for Flying monkeys, cookies and PA (the poster above you) , oh and Jper, and Lazlo, and..............
                        Other than that enjoy yourself
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the wooooorld of tomorroooooow!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Yesterday View Post
                            [IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9607/worldoftomorrow.jpg[G]
                            Welcome to the wooooorld of tomorroooooow!!!
                            why are you itching your armpit??
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

M'name's MGdam. It is an acronym. Anyways I love Stargate! I think it's star-GREAT! I love all things Stargate(EXCEPT FOR SGI)! I fell in love with the movie when I was 7 years old.

Comment

Hi, my name is JowM and i can consider myself as a stargate and sci-fi fan. I am brazillian and watched the movie around 1998, liked a lot, sometime later the same channel bought the rights to show sg1 but only showed the pilot as a Stargate 2 (!!) and 3 or 4 episodes of the first season.
                                I tried to start watching SGA in 2006 because SG1 was too long for me, but i watched 2 episodes and stoped.
                                And, when I saw the news about SGU, I decided to watch the entire previous series.
                                After 10 months, i watched SG1 and SGA, the movies and some of the SGU.

I vist this forum regularly, and registered to contribute with my presence, and some messages!

Comment

Working...
                                X