This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
    and modest! mmmm...can't find any smiley things to add.,,, oh and welcome!
    Modest and humble.Thats me

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Opinions differ...
    But they dont change the facts. Ukko=Awesome
    sigpic

Comment

Good strategy, except you better avoid that corner over there where GB is hiding with some evil monkeys. And don't taste her cookies, they might poisoned!!!

Anyways, Welcome!!! To both of you. Feel free to ask something if you get lost btw. And don't let GB scare you.

.................... I'm crushed
      When was I put in charge of the flying monkeys.
      *lets yellow monkey out to mess with Jper's internet connections*
      Welcome Newbies. Innocent GB here. Don't mind Jper, he's just jealous cause he will never have eyelasers.
      Enjoy your foray into the forum.
      Cookie?
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Hello! Dina here and I am a totally Newbie when it comes to the Stargate World, so forgive me in advance if I mess up one a thing or two.

I happen to be watching another Sci Fi show and they showed a preview of Stargate Universe, I have heard of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis kinda glanced at an ep or two but never found myself interested in them, well last friday (Not last night) I decided to check SGU out cause it did look interesting and I found it to be rather good and I tuned in last night and I enjoyed the episode.

I found on Netflix that they have all 10 seasons of SG-1 and 5 Seasons of Atlantis and plan to watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by DinafromCali View Post
          Hello! Dina here and I am a totally Newbie when it comes to the Stargate World, so forgive me in advance if I mess up one a thing or two.

I happen to be watching another Sci Fi show and they showed a preview of Stargate Universe, I have heard of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis kinda glanced at an ep or two but never found myself interested in them, well last friday (Not last night) I decided to check SGU out cause it did look interesting and I found it to be rather good and I tuned in last night and I enjoyed the episode.

I found on Netflix that they have all 10 seasons of SG-1 and 5 Seasons of Atlantis and plan to watch them.
          You have lot of free time on your hands, no? 'cause watching 15 seasons of Stargate is going to take a while.

Welcome!!

*ignores GB*
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hi everyone.
            I'm new here. Well, to the Forum. :-)
            I'm looking forward to talking about all things Stargate!

Comment

*waves like a crazy person* I'm newish.. but i think you guys are awesome! =] *whispers* i may have posted before.. But i don't remember... I'm a bit forgetful at times.. o.O Anyway... HAI! =]

Comment

Oh! I am going to take my time in watching, I only rent one dvd at a time from netflix so it may be awhile till I am finished, possible SGU will probably be in its 3rd season by the time I'm done.

You have lot of free time on your hands, no? 'cause watching 15 seasons of Stargate is going to take a while.

Welcome!!

*ignores GB*

Comment

Originally posted by DinafromCali View Post
                  Oh! I am going to take my time in watching, I only rent one dvd at a time from netflix so it may be awhile till I am finished, possible SGU will probably be in its 3rd season by the time I'm done.
                  Hey, I rewatched all of stargate, the ten SG1 seasons, five SGA seasons, and the three movies, in time span of one month... so, who am I talk.

Welcome to the crazy place everyone.
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hey, I rewatched all of stargate, the ten SG1 seasons, five SGA seasons, and the three movies, in time span of one month... so, who am I talk.

Welcome to the crazy place everyone.
                    Nice! I did it in two months... o.O =P

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley_Monkey View Post
                      *waves like a crazy person* I'm newish.. but i think you guys are awesome! =] *whispers* i may have posted before.. But i don't remember... I'm a bit forgetful at times.. o.O Anyway... HAI! =]
                      you called me awesome and you have memory loss. yup your someone i could like.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        .................... I'm crushed
                        When was I put in charge of the flying monkeys.
                        *lets yellow monkey out to mess with Jper's internet connections*
                        Welcome Newbies. Innocent GB here. Don't mind Jper, he's just jealous cause he will never have eyelasers.
                        Enjoy your foray into the forum.
                        Cookie?
                        mmmmmm...Cookie!
                        Plenty of monkeys around here....Being a newbie and all, what's the green stuff people are talking about? Do I need a hankerchief??
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

green is the reputation points we give you
                          little star at the bottom left under your avatar ...
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                            mmmmmm...Cookie!
                            Plenty of monkeys around here....Being a newbie and all, what's the green stuff people are talking about? Do I need a hankerchief??
                            Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            green is the reputation points we give you
                            little star at the bottom left under your avatar ...
                            The evil one is correct, unless it is the green flying monkeys that the captain was talking about , they are responsible for global warming.
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                              The evil one is correct, unless it is the green flying monkeys that the captain was talking about , they are responsible for global warming.
                              The monkeys around here are too confused to start Global warming! You seem to have a hole in a little egg next to a dragon. Is that something to watch out for?
                              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                              sigpic

Comment

How many posts does it take to go from 3 to 4??
                                Spent last night watching Fringe, Sarah Connor's Chronicles and V... so having a good day so far.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X