Spoiler:
      HA HA, Made ya look

How very mature
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post

How very mature
        Why þank you Muh
        Last edited by Ukko; 23 February 2010, 01:06 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          Why þank you Muh
          Y'welcomé
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Great forums! I'm new here so take it easy on me!

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld AaronTassle and SandytheDJ!

Have fun and enjoy the community, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions and beware of the poisoned cookies some people like to offer to newbies.

Comment

Hi I'm new here just found the place to introduce ourselves. I'm Kim from Australia and I love all things sci fi started watching it around ten just got more addicted as I got older. Started watching SG1 from the start but really got into when Atlantis showed up now I'm totally obsessed so I thought I should check out this forum. I went to the LA november creation stargate convention to see all the stars (especially Joe Flanigan) now I'm going to the hub productions stargate con next weekend so I'm really pumped and over the moon can't wait.

Comment

Hi all,

I am excited to be here. I am new and looking forward to hanging here with all you other lovers of stargate. I am a big Sci Fi and Fantasy fan. I am sure that I will fit in here.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantica View Post
                    Hi I'm new here just found the place to introduce ourselves. I'm Kim from Australia and I love all things sci fi started watching it around ten just got more addicted as I got older. Started watching SG1 from the start but really got into when Atlantis showed up now I'm totally obsessed so I thought I should check out this forum. I went to the LA november creation stargate convention to see all the stars (especially Joe Flanigan) now I'm going to the hub productions stargate con next weekend so I'm really pumped and over the moon can't wait.
                    Originally posted by starhearted View Post
                    Hi all,

I am excited to be here. I am new and looking forward to hanging here with all you other lovers of stargate. I am a big Sci Fi and Fantasy fan. I am sure that I will fit in here.

thanks
                    welcome to the forum. girlbots's cookies are tainted. just a warning.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey
                      I feel little weird right now My name is Martina , I'm 16 and i love Stargate, Amanda, Sanctuary ... and ... and ...
                      Hope to have a little fun here ...

...TINA....
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        welcome to the forum. girlbots's cookies are tainted. just a warning.
                        Liar
                        Welcome Newbies, don't lsten to PA, he's a trouble maker.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          Liar
                          Welcome Newbies, don't lsten to PA, he's a trouble maker.
                          don't listen to her. she was once locked away by the mods for asking to many questions
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi!
                            My name is LJ, and I'm a huge SGA fan. Originally I'm from Hungary, EU- but now I'm living in Sydney, AUS. I love to write SG fanfics, and I hope that soon I can translate my stories to English, so everyone can read them.

LJ

Comment

Hi everyone

My name's Laura. I'm 21 and am a student at the University of Auckland.

I started off watching Stargate Atlantis, back when it aired here in NZ.

The first episode of SG-1 I watched on the other hand was "Arthur's Mantle" which was somewhat more confusing, especially as I had no idea what a "Jaffa" was, but figured it looked fun enough and splurged on the dvds. Which I ate up in a ridiculous amount of time. Luckily I don't think my laptop suffered any permanent harm.

This was about 3 years ago now, when I was a first year student and I've been lurking at GW on off since then. I am finally coming out of lurkerdom to say Hi.

Comment

Hi everyone
                                I´m new here and it can be said in the sci-fi world I´m new too My name is Elena and I´m from Slovakia.
                                After so many years of ignoring sci-fi shows I finally came to my senses and here I am ...well, better late than never... )) I LOVE both Stargate: SG1 and SGA (SGU - haven´t seen yet), Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, Torchwood... and there´ll be more. I´m pretty sure about it
                                btw, this your forum is really cool Indeed
                                So .... hello again

Comment

Working...
                                X