Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, New Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    you look cute in your nice new jacket
    sigpic

    Comment


      Its best when right out of the dryer.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

      Comment


        all shrunked and tight
        Who is this 'old' Baggy is feeling?
        sigpic

        Comment


          ^ always had probs not keeping digits to one's self.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

          Comment


            Keep your digits to yourself. Can you dig it?

            "BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

            Comment


              ^ Queen of the Sticky Digits
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Britta View Post
                Keep your digits to yourself. Can you dig it?
                No. I am digging to China. I want more fortune cookies.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

                Comment


                  You should really consider digging to San Francisco, because that's where Fortune Cookies appear to have been invented.

                  "BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

                  Comment


                    I'm not allowed in California anymore
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      No. I am digging to China. I want more fortune cookies.
                      China is the one place on Earth that doesn't have them..

                      Comment


                        Do you contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm? I think they'll let you in, you just have to wear an obnoxious sign.

                        "BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

                        Comment


                          if you'd quit causing quakes, they wouldn't ban you
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Britta View Post
                            Do you contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm? I think they'll let you in, you just have to wear an obnoxious sign.
                            I know where those chemicals are located. Its called Hollywood
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

                            Comment


                              Hi all,

                              I've been a lurker on these forums for a while now and I feel excited on getting to know other Stargate and general Sci-fi fans.

                              I've been hooked on Sci-fi since I was a youngster watching episodes of Star Trek (Original Series and TNG) and Babylon 5. I first watched the original Stargate movie when I was about ten and loved it; still do. I actually didn't become fully aware of the SG1 series until the early 2000s (growing up in the country without access to a lot of media for a long time had a lot to do with that). But once I realized that the series was a direct continuation of the movie I started watching it and it grew on me. Love SG1 and Atlantis, but I have mixed feelings on SGU. I like the premise of SGU, but I think they were trying too hard to emulate BSG.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Traianus Augustus View Post
                                Hi all,

                                I've been a lurker on these forums for a while now and I feel excited on getting to know other Stargate and general Sci-fi fans.

                                I've been hooked on Sci-fi since I was a youngster watching episodes of Star Trek (Original Series and TNG) and Babylon 5. I first watched the original Stargate movie when I was about ten and loved it; still do. I actually didn't become fully aware of the SG1 series until the early 2000s (growing up in the country without access to a lot of media for a long time had a lot to do with that). But once I realized that the series was a direct continuation of the movie I started watching it and it grew on me. Love SG1 and Atlantis, but I have mixed feelings on SGU. I like the premise of SGU, but I think they were trying too hard to emulate BSG.

                                welcome to the forum have fun !


                                http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X