X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren
    Dr. Pepper Girl,

We can't merge accounts or account stats, but if you'd rather use your old account we can change your username.

Welcome!
    thanks, can you just delete the light461 account and then i can change my e-mail on this one, thanks a lot!
    -Dr. Pepper Girl (aka Sora)

Comment

Welcome
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Hi everyone im new here, been a visitor for a while then i decided to make the next step and register. well this is soo good, im going to wander the forums. See ya's around.
        I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

Hi Steve and Dr Pepper Girl, welcome to the forum. I was a lurker for some time before registering, don't know what took me so long to. I wish I had registered sooner, like your sig by the way Steve.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

I've been a fan of Stargate: SG-1 ever since it came to the SciFi channel - especially Colonel Jack O'Niell.

That has since led me to being a fan of RDA's in his other roles. My most recent favorite role of his was as Ernest Pratt/Nicodemus Legend in his 1995 TV series Legend. I so loved RDA in this role that I just recently created a web site dedicated to the show.

The URL is in my signature.

Gateworld is a busy place! I hope I can keep up with all the posts!
            Beth

Comment

Hello
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Hi.
                I'm new

Comment

Hi
                  love Torri

Comment

Welcome to the forum Sithsk8er.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      Welcome to the forum Sithsk8er.
                      thx

Comment

Hiya. I'm new around here...um yeah that was obvious *smacks head on desk*... I'll admit tho that I'm here more for the Battlestar Galactica discussion area than anything else. I've was really into Stargate SG-1 before they brought in the new guy in charge of it-- he just hasn't quite grown on me yet. Atlantis on the other hand is pretty cool.

Comment

Hello, I'm Usul.

I live in Northern California, Make pizza dough for a living, and crush Tau'ri opposition in StargateWars when I come home.

I've been a rabid fan of the show since the original movie.

Comment

Hi Usal....Umm whats wrong with tauri???
                            I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                            But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                            Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                            GW My home away from home....
                            My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

i kinda want to post but i'm shy and afraid i'll say something dumb. where is a good place to post where ppl dun get mad or whatever?

ryan

Comment

Originally posted by sithsk8r
                                afraid i'll say something dumb.
                                No worries for me! I ALWAYS say something dumb!

MMMMmmmmmm..... Heineken..... *drool*

Comment

Working...
                                X