X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all newbies...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
      Well, I hear the resort is great, a heated outdoor pool and all the mojitos you can drink (complete with tiny umbrellas). It's no surprise all our imaginary friends go there!
      Wish i was an imaginary friend, they get all the good stuff
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WorcSharkLady View Post
        Hello all. New member here, but not new to Stargate. I have been a fan since the movie and beginning of the series on HBO.
        I'm a die-hard sci-fi fan, because I love good stories. I love the original Star Wars movies (not the prequels,) Doctor Who (started with Tom Baker wayyyyyy back when,) Fringe, Babylon 5, and Falling Skies to name a few.
        Originally posted by Hannah84 View Post
        Hello! I'm new to this, so I thought I'd say hi! My best friend introduced me to the Stargate world, and I quickly fell absolutely and completely in love with it! I've been working my way through the series--just finished Atlantis and started Universe. I'm a huge sci-fi geek and more than a little crazy.
        What the hell, man?! I think I'm overdue my vacation this year. I was sure my post was top of this page. And then these posts randomly showed up! Was it some sort of mass probie authorisation or something?

Anyway, welcome to both of you. I'm the resident intergalactic space traveller (sometimes referred to as an EBE or a "visitor"). You may call me TUS, Spaceman, Mr Spaceman, Spacie, or "Oh god, please stop probing me there!", whichever suits you best. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        In years to come, I will quote that to my children:

'this is what a crazy, awesome person from GW said'. XD They won't know that we're all crazy and awesome.
        The only way to truly preserve the crazy is to make sure it's written on your tombstone, and then encased in some weather-resistant material that hasn't been invented yet. Though possibly it will involve stale malt-load.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        Wish i was an imaginary friend, they get all the good stuff
        You can be my imaginary friend, if you like. I can call you Betty, and Betty when you call me, you can call me Al.

It will be great.
        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I is happy Al,
          maybe they had to be authorised before their post appeared or the mods are messing with you
          sigpic

Comment

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Betty. I think the mods have had it in for me since that time I ate the entire box of cookies and didn't leave any for the newbies. Ever since that day last week, they've been out to get me.

*Leaves a box of delicious space-cookies to placate mods, monkeys and probies alike*
            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
              The only way to truly preserve the crazy is to make sure it's written on your tombstone, and then encased in some weather-resistant material that hasn't been invented yet. Though possibly it will involve stale malt-load.
              I'll invent it, then. Using chocolate. And gold. For some mad reason, I fancy those on my gravestone. XD
              Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
              My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Hello! I'm new to this, so I thought I'd say hi! My best friend introduced me to the Stargate world, and I quickly fell absolutely and completely in love with it! I've been working my way through the series--just finished Atlantis and started Universe. I'm a huge sci-fi geek and more than a little crazy.
                Welcome to the forum. We try really hard to be sane, but that's not easy in an insane world.
                Is she talking to me?
                No she's talking to me. Go away.
                Well, I never.
                Exactly. Don't mind her Hanna. Enjoy your stay at GW
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                  If you don't mind me saying - probably not.
                  No, I don't mind because you are right XD

Hi Hannah, welcome to GW, have crazy nice time here

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    No, I don't because you are right XD
                    Thought so.
                    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

welcome aboard!don't trust the cookies
                      Last edited by billyd797; 26 March 2013, 09:55 AM.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                        welcome aboard!don't the cookies
                        Don't the cookies what?
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

fixed

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Hi! I'm Annette from Denmark.
                            A friend of mine introduced me to Stargate SG-1 last August and I have loved/adored/admired Sam Carter from the moment I saw her in the pilot episode. She has in fact inspired me to change my life
                            Sam/Jack shipper since The Broca Divide.

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                              fixed
                              Unfortunately for you Billy, I quoted , and that doesn't get fixed
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, all, for the warm (and slightly crazy) welcome! I think we're going to get along just fine....

Comment

Working...
                                X