• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookies?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      hey there darknesshiddenaway! The cookies are fine, fine I tell you...so there's a few side effects? What doesn't have side effects these days?
      I would say that the rash from the cookies is a bit more insidious than one would want
      I say watch out for the flying monkeys.
      Red - make you lose your train of thought
      where was I? Oh yeah
      Pink - cause tyyppoos...uh....tyos...uh typos
      darn pink monnkeeys
      [/B]Yellow - mess with your internet connections[/B]
      Green - cause global warming
      *turns air conditioner up a notch*
      Blue - move your stuff around
      Purple - steal your sanity
      Orange - steal your chocolate
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Guess I should say hello here, although I already entered a post on the Rewatcher thread, where I was quite the chatterbox. Perhaps will have to follow up there with an apology.
        But it is great to discover this forum. We have been ardent fans, not for that long (we discovered the Stargate series a couple years ago), but now we are halfway through a rewatch of SG-1, after finishing rewatching Universe and Atlantis.
        Long live Gateworld!

Comment

Hello and welcome to GW. Don't worry you will get used to the other looneys, I mean users. Cookie?
          sigpic

Comment

Hi strevane!

Glad to have more fans aboard. Don't worry about being a chatterbox - that's what the forum is designed for! Have a cookie...
            sigpic

Comment

Hello to all newbies.
              Welcome to Gateworld. May you have fun. I hope to see you on the threads.

Watch out for the monkeys...!
              Becareful from who you accept cookies from... Some cookies have side effects.

But above all sit back and enjoy the ride...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by strevane View Post
                Guess I should say hello here, although I already entered a post on the Rewatcher thread, where I was quite the chatterbox. Perhaps will have to follow up there with an apology.
                But it is great to discover this forum. We have been ardent fans, not for that long (we discovered the Stargate series a couple years ago), but now we are halfway through a rewatch of SG-1, after finishing rewatching Universe and Atlantis.
                Long live Gateworld!
                Love the plural "we" Are you a "Hims"?
                Starfist forgot to tell you to keep your hands inside the gate.
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                  Starfist forgot to tell you to keep your hands inside the gate.
                  Opps. I knew I'd forgotten something. Blame the monkeys... The red ones.

Comment

Welcome aboard Muffong.
                    Welcome to Gateworld.
                    Sit back and enjoy the ride. Remember to keep your arms inside the car at all times.

Watch out for the monkeys.

Comment

Hello Muffong!
                      have some cookies...watch out for the monkeys...and for the crazies in Off-Topic
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohhai there, been lurking for the past few weeks.

Hailing from my igloo in Victoria BC, Canada. Right now, I am on the end of Season 7 of SG1. Also, wraith are not people... At least, not the Homo Sapiens kind.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all.

Comment

hey there Batyrsik - glad you decided to quit lurking and join up. Have a welcome cookie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi! Another newbie here.

I loved watching Stargate from 13 to 15 or so and recently started a grand rewatch, leading to a belated discovery of the wonders of fanfiction and fandom in general. Atlantis is probably my favourite, though Vala and early nerdy Daniel are probably my favourite characters. Along with McKay and Todd on Atlantis.

Uhm...what else? I'm 21, from the Netherlands, I generally like science fiction but really kind of dislike Star Wars, the last sf novels I read were the Mars Trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson...I think I have to be one of the few people who actually often fast-forwards epic battles/supposedly adrenaline inducing fight scenes out of sheer boredom. Sometimes I like trying to decipher the technobabble to see if it makes any sort of actual sense. I like the idea of growing ships probably more than the writers intended. I think I may generally like the wraith more than the writers intended anyway. My other favourite alien(s?!) are probably the Unity crystals SG-1 came across and Chaya Sar. ^^

Comment

Hello and welcome! Have a cookie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Remember - cookies good, monkeys bad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X