Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there and welcome to GW. Would you like a cookie, they are perfectly safe.
    sigpic

Comment

Happy to have you aboard! Enjoy the ride...have a cookie.
      sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the other day that I was missing some active forum where I could get all nerdy about various tv shows and I did have my doubts about finding one. But... awww...

I can see that many of the shows I tend to follow (supernatural, game of thrones, walking dead) are here, but the main reason I started searching is because of my latest crush concerning some... wraiths. Yeah...
        Hopefully I will find my way to the SG:A forums here.

Comment

Hello, hello! Welcome to GW. The side effects of the cookies have been greatly exaggerated. Would you like a cookie?
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Guldkatt!
            Do have a cookie, they're good for us, er, you....
            sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm new, however, I think that that is evidenced by my lack of Iconage! Nooo!

Anyway, I am Annalalaith AKA Anna or Ro. I am working on a Wraith cosplay, it should be fun. I am working on the corset and forgot to label the pattern pieces.

Anyway, I am part of Wraith Never Ending, and am always looking for anyone to talk to about it. I mean for crying out loud I had to explain Wraith about 3 times today alone. New Mexico is sadly lacking in Stargate fans. *ducks back out to work on corset*
              sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

welcome to all newbies! *passes fudgy gooey Guinness Brownies*

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies...
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                    Hi, I'm new, however, I think that that is evidenced by my lack of Iconage! Nooo!

Anyway, I am Annalalaith AKA Anna or Ro. I am working on a Wraith cosplay, it should be fun. I am working on the corset and forgot to label the pattern pieces.

Anyway, I am part of Wraith Never Ending, and am always looking for anyone to talk to about it. I mean for crying out loud I had to explain Wraith about 3 times today alone. New Mexico is sadly lacking in Stargate fans. *ducks back out to work on corset*
                    Welcome to GW and have a cookie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody, I'm new. Was ecstatic to find that an active Stargate-centric forum exist, as I came here looking for a place that loves Stargate ^_^ I've loved Stargate for years and have watched every episode of SG-1 at least 3-4 times.

Also, Sanctuary is awesome. Fingers crossed for another season!

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        Welcome to GW and have a cookie.
                        What if I don't want a cookie? What kind of cookie is it? Is it a poisoned cookie (sorry bad joke from my Latin class)?
                        sigpic

Comment

You're right to be suspicious Annalaith, the cookies *may* have side effects. However, they are delicious... Welcome.

Hi there GhostAegis! Glad to have you aboard.
                          sigpic

Comment

... What is in the cookie?!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                              ... What is in the cookie?!
                              probably some wacky tabaccy....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                probably some wacky tabaccy....
                                *narrows eyes* But I don't think my Queen would like me being all silly.... yeah I know that was stupid.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X