Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, kinda of new joined last week. Just became an airman !

I grew up in a Sci-fi family. I am Trekie and been a Stargate fan since the movie came out way back when and watch all the episodes I can. Love the Outer Limits, Twilght Zone and The Sixth Sense for those old enough to remember it. I watch anything and everything that has to do with space.

Grew up looking at the stars, rec'd my first telescope from ex hubby 3 years ago for christmas!

Where most people dream about love I dream about going to the stars and finding life on other planets. I would be 1st in line to be genertically engineered to leave in space or on another planet.

Have never seen a ufo, but I am not dead yet, theres still time.
    In all this, theres life out there some where, I just hope I see it in my life time.

I am 51 years old, a mother of two fine young men and gradmother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorRae View Post

I grew up in a Sci-fi family. I am Trekie and been a Stargate fan since the movie came out way back when and watch all the episodes I can. Love the Outer Limits, Twilght Zone and The Sixth Sense for those old enough to remember it. I watch anything and everything that has to do with space.

Grew up looking at the stars, rec'd my first telescope from ex hubby 3 years ago for christmas!

Where most people dream about love I dream about going to the stars and finding life on other planets. I would be 1st in line to be genertically engineered to leave in space or on another planet.

In all this, theres life out there some where, I just hope I see it in my life time.

Hello and welcome to Gateworld! I'm Alteran of Atlantis, age 14. Yeah, I know, I'm just a kid. Nice that you decided to join in our insanity, and I liik forward to seeing you around the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by unspoken93 View Post
        Oh, Thank you did not see it, um... which one?
        right here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19485

Comment

Hi and welcome to Gateworld.
          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            It's okay. Yeah, Sparky is the best pairing ever!
            Hear, hear! Truer words have never been spoken. Haha, Sparky rules!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hello and welcome to Gateworld! I'm Alteran of Atlantis, age 14. Yeah, I know, I'm just a kid.
              Well hey, I'm only 16. Nice to know of another "young person" round here.
              By the way, love your location. "Helping Janus meddle with time" *laughs* It's great.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Well hey, I'm only 16. Nice to know of another "young person" round here.
                By the way, love your location. "Helping Janus meddle with time" *laughs* It's great.
                There are plenty of young people around. Most of the time, they don't say their age, though. It's always nice to see another "young person", though!

Thanks! I like your location, too. Yay for Sparky! Messing with your location is a lot of fun. I tired out a few before settled on this one. Janus is awsome, and he is soooo mine!

Comment

There are plenty of young people around. Most of the time, they don't say their age, though. It's always nice to see another "young person", though!

Thanks! I like your location, too. Yay for Sparky! Messing with your location is a lot of fun. I tired out a few before settled on this one. Janus is awsome, and he is soooo mine!
                  *laughs* Yeah, Janus is pretty much my favorite Ancient. Not as arrogant as the rest.
                  Thanks. And must always agree when Sparky is being praised. Sparky rules!
                  sigpic

Comment

*laughs* Yeah, Janus is pretty much my favorite Ancient. Not as arrogant as the rest.
                    Thanks. And must always agree when Sparky is being praised. Sparky rules!
                    Janus is awsome. I wish we saw more of him... *daydreams*
                    Couldn't have said it better myself! Have you read any of the Sparky stories on FF.net?

Comment

Janus is awsome. I wish we saw more of him... *daydreams*
                      Couldn't have said it better myself! Have you read any of the Sparky stories on FF.net?
                      Oh, yeah! I've even written a few of them myself. FF.net is AWESOME! And I think I saw up there one time a fic with Janus/Elizabeth where I think he showed up somehow. Can't remember what it was called, but I'll try and find it for you if you want.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello!! *waves* welcome welcome, its so exciting when you get your first 'rank'!!!

*nods head vigourously* And I would be 2nd!! I'm normally found with my eyes to the sky and I invested in a telescope in October, I love it!! Was recently in australia, what a view of the stars there! *sighs*

I am 25 next so I'm a quarter of a century old, makes me sound like an ancient if I say it like that dontcha think???!!!

Hear, hear! Truer words have never been spoken. Haha, Sparky rules!

Psst.... psst.... PSSST sorry but who, what, when and where is Sparky??? I think I might like it by the sounds of things but I don't know what IT is

Oh never mind, just saw Erins siggie.... I am now officially educated!
                        Last edited by michellec24_7; 25 January 2009, 10:36 AM. Reason: Writing in wrong place...
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah! I've even written a few of them myself. FF.net is AWESOME! And I think I saw up there one time a fic with Janus/Elizabeth where I think he showed up somehow. Can't remember what it was called, but I'll try and find it for you if you want.
                          I'm on FF.net. I haven't written any stories yet though. Mine are still in the works. I've read that Janus/Elizabeth story! It was really good, but the author hasn't updated since November, I think...

Comment

I'm on FF.net. I haven't written any stories yet though. Mine are still in the works. I've read that Janus/Elizabeth story! It was really good, but the author hasn't updated since November, I think...
                            Well, get to it then! I'd love to read them.
                            And I only read the first chap of the story, since most of the time I can't bring myself to read anything where John or Elizabeth is paired with anyone else , but, after seeing Before I Sleep recently, and reaffirming Janus's awesomeness , I might just have to finish it, especially with your recommendation. Sad about the not updating though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, get to it then! I'd love to read them.
                              And I only read the first chap of the story, since most of the time I can't bring myself to read anything where John or Elizabeth is paired with anyone else , but, after seeing Before I Sleep recently, and reaffirming Janus's awesomeness , I might just have to finish it, especially with your recommendation. Sad about the not updating though.
                              Would you read mine? They're all about the Ancients. Including Janus, of course.
                              It's a good story, you should read it. I know what you mean about the thing with John and Elizabeth, they're meant for each other. But the story had Janus in it so I had to read it. I know of this author who updates once about every two months, so maybe she's just having writer's block. I hope so, it's a great story.

Comment

Would you read mine? They're all about the Ancients. Including Janus, of course.
                                It's a good story, you should read it. I know what you mean about the thing with John and Elizabeth, they're meant for each other. But the story had Janus in it so I had to read it. I know of this author who updates once about every two months, so maybe she's just having writer's block. I hope so, it's a great story.
                                Course I would! Would you read mine?

and *sighs dreamily* so true.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X