This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Who Knows is a (k)night owl? Who knew...
    There are two answers to that young lady.

The Shadow Knows (probably before your time)
    and
    Mum knows, that's who.
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Hey folks, my name is Grega, im from small country Slovenia, Europe, non believer, been fan since the beginning I was watching original movie and series with my father and i just did a re-run???? Nothing beats mixing old Egypt and good sci fi???? This show is my Co Winner with Northern Exposure???? have fun ya all

Comment

Originally posted by Apolixis View Post
        Hey folks, my name is Grega, im from small country Slovenia, Europe, non believer, been fan since the beginning I was watching original movie and series with my father and i just did a re-run???? Nothing beats mixing old Egypt and good sci fi???? This show is my Co Winner with Northern Exposure???? have fun ya all
        Welcome to the forum
        *passes bowl of cookies* have yourself some of those and a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Apolixis View Post
          Welcome from a fellow European (Belgium)!!

*runs to set up the BBQ*

NEWBIE is back on the menu!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
          Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Grab the pitchforks and the torches!!
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Get the outdoor grillers ready.

Comment

Well, let's see if this works... I'm new here, found this place after news of the recent death of the actor who played Baal. I am a fan of Star Gate, but not unfortunately a super fan... yet. I am interested in Star Gate generally speaking but lack resources, some that I am hoping to get some guidance for here.

Living in the United States, by way of South Carolina, I live a pretty relaxed life as a digital artist and retired military veteran. I am very much into artwork, it is an obsession of mine... though mainly in the 3d digital realm. One of my first 3d models & animations was a stargate actually. Perhaps if people want to see it I can link it from youtube... though it has been some years.

Anyways thank you for having me

Comment

Originally posted by Sulabri View Post
                  Well, let's see if this works... I'm new here, found this place after news of the recent death of the actor who played Baal. I am a fan of Star Gate, but not unfortunately a super fan... yet. I am interested in Star Gate generally speaking but lack resources, some that I am hoping to get some guidance for here.

Living in the United States, by way of South Carolina, I live a pretty relaxed life as a digital artist and retired military veteran. I am very much into artwork, it is an obsession of mine... though mainly in the 3d digital realm. One of my first 3d models & animations was a stargate actually. Perhaps if people want to see it I can link it from youtube... though it has been some years.

Anyways thank you for having me
                  Welcome to the forum
                  Enjoy your tome here, even if the reason you found your way here is a very sad one
                  *silently places a bowl of cookies*

Comment

Working...
                  X